BIG PROBLEM! Please Help

Hi well my dad doesn`t live any where around here and i dunno with who i`m going to dance the first dance or who is going to change my shoes!!AHH....also can anyone give me some important tips on what i`m suppose to do that day..like at the party and stuff like that....also is it alright if i`m not going to have Damas or Chambelanes??????
Posted by JLopez; updated 07/18/03

Okay

You can use your mother or any other family or good friend member to change your shoes, find a respectable man to dance with, maybe a grandfather, or uncle, or your mothers husband or boyfriend to dance with.

It`s okay to not have damas and chambelans, i would just really prefer having 1 chambelan for your self, and not go empty handed even if it has to be your brother or a cuzin ,,,, cuz that comin...

Oh yeah, and i don`t know the relationship between you and your father is but if it`s an okay one, not an abandonment issue, then a Quinceanera is a big enough enough event (like your wedding day) to ask him to come fly or drive out! That totally not a spoiled request to ask!!! He should be there ,,, it`s important to you!!!

I got more if you got more for me!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/18/03