My Colors

I need help with my colors me favorite color is purple but everyone says that t gets used a lot . I wanted to have the colors burgandy and silver or gold but i cant pick between them (silver or gold) what color would u use
Confused Punk rawk grl
Posted by punk rawk grl; updated 07/18/03

Punk Rawk Gurl~*

Hey, well i really can`t help you with chosing the color best cuz i don`t want to pressure you into getting a cetain color but if you choose

Silver- You`re tiara will be much eiser to find, yes they have gold tiara`s but mostley on the i-net, and other than that you can find lots of decoration in silver mostly everything

Gold- most requerdos that they sell , and just about evrything from the copas to the album, already have gold touches to it, when buying decorationsthere`s more items that come in silver than gold, but that doesn`t mean they don`t have any, because weddings use gold extremly, but mostely silver, and about the tiara, if you were to just by it at any stores craft section they`re mostley only in silver, and that would make it easier

This is my opinion is that if you have a gold party u just don`t wear a silver tiara, but if youre party is any other color, silver always looks much better than a gold one... Too me, that doesn`t mean i don`t like gold tiaras but the think about gold is the jewlery you where on your birthday,, cross... Or what ever is usually gold and i think it looks funny if you don`t match the colors

So pick witch ever on e u think would be better thats including the tiara trouble, but if you really like purple do it...honestly when you have the party, unless some one had a purple one recently, then do it... Just cuz people on the inet thinks it`s out played cuz to be honest baby blue, pink, and purple are out played and we want to be origional but we also wan`t our color just keep it!!! My`nes pink, and yeah thats really out played but i`m using it, and ya know what i luv it my dress looks great, its all pink, and my quince is in 8 days and i don`t care that it`s out played in this point in time, and i`m sure every one at the party is gonna think it was a beautiful party, and not i can`t believe she chose pink, that would only happen if my cuzin just had hers and it was pink too.

So as long as you don`t choose the same color as some one else u know did, then go with purple!

You can e-mail me if ya wan`t to or just type here
8)
Julyquinceanera@yahooo.com
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/18/03

Thanks i think im gonna use purple and like a dark green
Posted by punk rawk grl~~~; updated 07/19/03

Thats origional!!!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/20/03

My opinion is that dark green and purple do not match. Sorry if I sound rude but this is only my opinion. Yeah, those two colors are original because they do not match. If you want to put purple, then you could match it with a lighter tpye or purple, like lilac, lavener, etc. Or if you want dark green, use a lighter type . Or you could use black and white. Red and white. Blue and yellow. Red , gray, or white. Plus a sweet sixteen or 15 should be a light color rather than a dark one. And again, if this make you feel anyway mad, I am sorry for speakiong the truth.
Posted by Queomi; updated 07/25/03