Wedding Dress For Sale David`s Bridal 9T9218 14W White

Hi - I just got married in Sedona and wore this beautiful dress for 3 hours for the ceremony and dinner. It is spectacular and most importantly, comfortable. I did not alter it except for adding a wrist loop instead of a bussle (I have enough bussle of my own) and buttons to hold down the ties in the back - completely optional as the buttons are small and not necessary.

I also have a darling short veil which is David`s #793 - way cuter than the model shows in Davidsbridal.com

Let me know and I can send you my pics. If you go to davidsbridal.com you can look it up with item # 9T9218. The model shows ivory and mine is all white.

I am professionally cleaning it right now so it will be ready to ship in a week. Ready to go.

Email me with questions. I can`t say enough about how much I loved this dress. I paid $649 plus $50 alteration and $85 for professional cleaning. I am asking $550. Veil optional for another $50. FREE BOXED SHIPPING to 48 states.

Ann Marie
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Ann Marie; updated 10/06/08

I would be interested in possibly buying this dress - are you still selling it? It looks like an older ad. E-mail me at joy.bianchi@abbott.com
Posted by Joy; updated 06/08/11

Darn it; I did sell it that summer. I loved the dress and the fit so I recommend the halter style....very flattering and comfortable.

Good luck and sorry this one didn`t work...

Ann Marie
Posted by Ann Marie; updated 06/08/11