Renaissance Wedding Dress PC Mary`s ** RARE **

I have a used approx size 12 PC Mary`s Renaissance chiffon wedding dress. Worn only once and was professionally dry cleaned. Dress comes in large, white professionally dry cleaned box for storage. THIS IS THE EXACT PC MARY`S GOWN ON THE TAG-it is not a knock-off or copy!

As I said, the pictures of the gown do not do it justice. This is truly a gown designed to make you feel like a princess on your special day.
Pictures don`t do this gown justice. It is a rich ivory color flattering to any skin tone. The bodice is lightly embroidered and beaded with pearl beads. The scalloped neckline is graceful and nearly exposes the shoulders without being too revealing for your wedding day. It has a high, almost empire waist with a band of shirred chiffon. The skirt is a flowing cascade of ivory silk chiffon. A chapel-length train extends from the back of the gown; The sleeves are truly the crowning glory of this gown-done in flowing silk chiffon, they have a slight fullness at the top before gathering. The sleeves are full length and flow gorgeously.

MFG Description: Renaissance chiffon wedding gown, on/off shoulder pouf with long sweep chiffon sleeves, shirred waist, chiffon train over sheath. Color: white or ivory
Size: 4-30
Style: #S008250
Additional pictures available. Dress can be shipped for additional charge if needed.
This gown retailed for $700 and has since been discontinued. I am offering it for $450, well under what I paid for it. Feel free to e-mail with any questions!
Posted by Jen West; updated 10/05/08

Can you please e-mail some pictures. Thank you
Posted by steph; updated 10/06/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Susan; updated 10/20/08

Do you still have this dress? I have a friend that is looking for this exact dress.
Posted by wendy moore; updated 06/01/15