Pronovias Harlem Dress

I am getting married in March but would like to sell my gown afterwards. It is a 2009 Pronovias style Harlem dress.

The dress retails for $2200 and I am open to offers. I am a size 4/6 on the street and the dress is a size 8. I am bust size 36c and waist 26, height 5`5 with 3 inch heels to go with the length of the dress. Plenty of room for alterations.
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by chwang; updated 09/30/08

Hey! Im really interested of buing the dress. What price can you offer?
Posted by Marie; updated 11/11/08

I am willing to sell for half the price. Please email me chwang27 at gmail for more info
Posted by chwang; updated 11/12/08

This is the gown I`m wearing to my wedding. It is NOT $2200. I bought mine full price at an upscale bridal boutique for $1,080. FYI.
Posted by niki; updated 12/22/08

Did you get any takers? I saw this retail for $1500 at a boutique in Miami. I`d be willing to make an offer.
Our measurements are pretty close but I`d need room to let it out in the waist. Is that possible?
Posted by Jen; updated 12/27/08

Yes, it is still available. However, there is one person who has made an offer for $1000 who wanted me to get back to her in March.

As for the waist, how much would you need because it is perfect on my waist right now. I didn`t have to get it taken in at all so if you tried it on at the wedding shop, and you fit a size 8, it should be perfect :)

if you would like to further discuss
Posted by chwang; updated 01/02/09

Is this dress (Pronovias Harlem) still available??

Thank you,
Nicole
Posted by Nicole; updated 06/24/09

Hey
Bridal and Beyond ( I think the Toronto location) has this dress for $824 I believe, It is the sample. I bought a pronovias sample from bridal and beyond earlier this year and it was in very good condition.
Posted by Tanya; updated 07/12/09

I was curious.....what kind of material is this dress? Does it come in other ones?
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/17/09

The material is taffeta zanif. And I do not think it comes in other material. It is a lot more white than yellow as the picture shows. If you want to see my wedding pictures, let me know.
Posted by chwang; updated 09/17/09

I wore this beautiful dress for only 5 hours (if that)! In EXCELLENT condition. Willing to sell for $700.00. The dress is a size 8 wedding size. I wear a 4 in regular clothes. If interested and want pics, please respond with email address.
Posted by Cyndy; updated 09/17/09

My daughter is getting married and has already purchased this dress but is interested in the veil.but we cannot seem to find any information on it. Do you happen to know where the veil can be purchased? Thank you.
Posted by Kathy O'Neill; updated 12/13/09

Cyndy I am interested. Please email me at jernst31 at gmail dot com. Thanks so much!
Posted by Jen; updated 12/24/09

Hi Cyndy,
Please let me know if you still have your dress for sale!
Posted by bride; updated 01/19/11

I am willing to sell this dress for $700 as well (original post). Let me know if you are interested
Posted by chwang; updated 01/19/11

If anyone has this dress for 500$ in Ivory in size 8 or 10 please message me or leave your email, thats all I can afford right now and this is my dream dress!
Posted by bride; updated 01/19/11

Wedding dress size 8 or is that your regular dress size?
Posted by Cyndy; updated 01/20/11

Wedding dress size 8 or 10, I am a street size 6/8 and the size 8 Paloma dresses fit me pretty well
Posted by Bride; updated 01/20/11

I`m closer to a dress size 10 in Pronovias but I`m trying to drop a dress size before the wedding
Posted by Bride; updated 01/20/11

I mean Pronovias, not Paloma
Posted by Bride; updated 01/25/11

I`m still willing to buy this dress in size 8, ivory, for 500$. Leave your email address if you are willing to sell, and I will email you
Posted by bride; updated 02/23/11

You can email me penguin121 at gmail dot com.
Posted by Chwang; updated 02/23/11