NWT Oleg Cassini CT258 Ivory Size 16

FOR SALE:
I have a brand new Oleg Cassini CT258 wedding gown for sale. It has never been worn other than tried on once in the store. Since I brought it home, it has not even been taken out of the garment bag. This wedding dress is stunning and is definitely a princess dress. It sparkles like crazy and pictures do not do it justice. It has a strapless satin bodice with beaded embroidery, organza ball gown skirt, and chapel train. It is IVORY and a size 16. It has never been worn or altered in any way. It is flattering on every body type and has a built-in bra and petticoat!
I purchased this dress earlier this year for $1100 plus tax ($1210 total) and am selling it for only $750. My fiance and I are still getting married, we just decided to have a destination beach wedding instead and I want to get something a little bit less formal. This was the dress of my dreams and now it can be the dress of your dreams for much cheaper than you could buy it at the store. You can get this BRAND NEW, DESIGNER dress for a fraction of the price you would pay at Davids Bridal.
Hurry! A deal this sweet won`t last long!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Lora; updated 09/30/08

If you still have this dress, I am interested but would like to further discuss with you. I am getting married in September and love this dress. Please email me as soon as you can.

Thanks! :)
Posted by Susannah; updated 01/01/09

I just purchased this dress yesterday!!!! is there anyway i could get pictures of the one you have i have 3 days to cancel my order and i would love to save the money.! thanks in advance Jolena ...
Posted by Jolena; updated 02/09/09

Hello! Did someone buy this dress from you already? if not i am very interested. Please reply, Thank you!
Posted by Ann; updated 02/10/09

Do you still have the dress? Would like to discuss if you do.
Posted by Keikei; updated 09/27/09

Do you still have this dress for sale?
Posted by Tiffany; updated 03/22/10

Is this dress still for sale? Please contact me if so!
Posted by Molly; updated 06/14/10

I do still have the dress. Email me at keiansha@sprint.blackberry.net if you want the dress. Keikei
Posted by keikei; updated 06/14/10

Is your Oleg Cassini dress still for sale? I am very interested because I have completely fallen in love with this dress...before I was greeted with the price tag. Please let me know. Thank you.
Posted by Allie; updated 09/28/10

Is the dress still for sale?
Posted by Sheryl; updated 02/12/12