****Maribel****

Hey, I wish you and your cuzin good luck with getting all 16 of your chambelans to practise the Valz, cuz that seems hard to get them all there every single time, i`m lucky i only have 6 guys!!! But there complicated as it is!
And that goes for everyone else too!!
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/16/03

Do you think that it is hard to have 4 little girls and boys to do the valse and the salsa and all that? cuz if it is then i think that i might only have people around my age. Please help
Posted by damaris; updated 07/16/03

Yeah, but that doesn`t mean you couldn`t do it... Or make there part really simple as walking around you, cause i would luv to see something origional as that... As long as you`ve got parent willing to do that, that there kid can listen for a little bit while you practise then it be great try it... If it the dancing doesn`t work. Still in clude then some how... Plus they would alreay have bought there dresses, maybe include them in your entrance kinda like flower girls...or because what your trying to do is show that the little kids where you before and the bigger ones are u now... When using them in the dancing ,, don`t really dance as much as make a grand entrance,,, then you start doing a fanncy dance with no kids after a changignt of shoes or tiara... If u don`t understand that ask me...

Okay thanks
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/16/03

Thank you so much. And well the little girls that i am having pay attention cuz one of them is my sis and the others their moms make them listen cuz they want them to do it good. The only problem that i have is the boys i haven`t even gotten any of them. Will it be easy to teach them? help
Posted by damaris; updated 07/16/03

Hey Damaris whats ur e-mail u asked me a question on mine it was What I had for my quinceanera and u didnt leave ur e-mail. Well e-mail me back at govip1@netscape.net thanks bye.
Posted by Debra; updated 07/17/03

It`ll probably be the same as it is with the girls... Hopefully... Just make sure there parents are there too... I guess!
8)
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/17/03

Oh and if the boys are the problem... Keep the little girls anyway... I know it won`t be exactley the same as little damas and little chamerlains, it`ll just be littl representations of you!.
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/17/03

Thanx Joanna and good lluck with ur Quinceanera. I hope it turns out great!
Posted by Maribel; updated 07/17/03

I HOPE SO TOO!!!

*~8 MORE DAYZ!!!~*
Posted by Joanna; updated 07/18/03