Robotic Animal Rides For Birthday Parties

Looking to sell 5 robotic animals that are great for childrens birthday parties, festivals and events. Children ride and steer them on their own or they can be lead by an adult. Includes Travel Trailer and Portable corral.
Posted by Meg Trentacosta; updated 09/11/08

Please let me know, I have interest and are familiar with them. Please call even if you have sold them. Thanks, Bob Meyer
Posted by Bob Meyer; updated 02/05/09

Animals are still available. Contact me if you have an interest in making an offer or need any additional information.
Posted by meg trentacosta; updated 02/06/09

MAY BE INTERESTED ANY PIC OR WEBSITE TO LOOK AT ?? THANKS JOE
Posted by JOE; updated 02/28/09

Meg, I have interest in your animals; I have several now and want to know more about yours because some from USA have been modified, others direct from the original source need to be modified for reliability etc. for privacy for both of us. Where and when did you buy yours, how much use have they had and why are you selling them. Please describe the control boxes under the tail so I know which control boxes they are; some are very unreliable. Do you have extra faux fur coats & heads, other spare parts and what animals do you have and your asking price and where are they located?
Posted by Bob Meyer; updated 03/01/09

Please contact me about your robotic animals as I have interest in them
hope to hear from you soon !
Thankyou
Posted by JOE; updated 03/01/09

Definitely interested
Thanks
JOE
Posted by JOE; updated 03/01/09