LAZARO 3818 FOR SALE

I have a bridal size 10 new Lazaro 3818 for sale. This dress can be worn by someone tall as I am 5`9" and can wear 3-4" heels with it. The dress is truly stunning but just not "the one" for me. I am asking $2000 plus shipping. If this is the dress of your dreams ]
Here is a link to pics
]
Posted by Dawn; updated 09/07/08

VERY INTERESTED in purchasing this dress...let me know if it is still available.
Posted by Cassie; updated 10/10/08

Sorry but the dress has sold.
Posted by Dawn Zalkus; updated 10/11/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Susan; updated 10/20/08

Hello Cassie,

I bought the dress from Dawn, and will re-sell it in March 2009. Please let me know if you are still interested
Posted by catherine; updated 10/31/08

Yes I am!!! Have there been many alterations to the dress?
Posted by Cassie; updated 11/03/08

I just took pictures in them without any alterations. But for the big day, i need to cut off couple inches from the bottom. I am 5"5, 36-26-38 :)

Posted by catherine; updated 11/03/08

Please contact me asap if this is still available.
Posted by Audrey McCormack; updated 12/02/09

I actually ended up buying a new Lazaro 3818 for my wedding this past September. It is a bridal size 10 and the only alterations I made were to the arm holes. I am selling the dress if you are intersted.
Posted by Cassie; updated 12/02/09

I am very very interested in the dress, is it still available.
Posted by rebecca; updated 12/07/09

I`m looking for a Lazaro 3818 in a size 10 or 12. Please contact me if you do have it available
Posted by silvia; updated 10/13/10

Looking for Lazaro 3818 I am street size 4 36 27 37 I believe maybe size 8 or 10 for the dress?

Let me know if anyone has one thank you

Reply to thread
Posted by Diane; updated 07/29/11