Periwinkle Bridesmaid Dress For Sale.

I have 5 bridesmaid dresses for sale. They are dresses from RAVE. Periwinkle color and has a beautiful glitter design in the front of the dress. They are dresses that definitely can be worn again. Very hype and stylish.

Price: $40 ea.

Pics available
Posted by Nadia; updated 07/10/03

Hi Nadia,

I would love to see a picture of the dresses. Can you email a pic to me?

Mrar0608@hotmail.com OR mrar614@monad.net

Also, what sizes do you have?

Thanks! Mel
Posted by Melissa Rogers; updated 07/10/03

I`m sorry.....I need to make a correction on the designer name....It is made from RAMPAGE.

Sizes: (2) 11, 9, 7, and 5
Posted by Nadia; updated 07/12/03

I have been looking for a periwinkle Rampage dress for the past week now. I also need it for my bridesmaids. Could you possibly email a picture of the dress.
I am definitely interested if it is the right dress. You didn`t mention a slight train in the back with the floral beaded pattern. The style number is: ADC1H0.
I`ll be waiting for your reply. Thanks so much.
Posted by heather; updated 07/20/03

Hello Heather,

Let me know your email so I can send you some pics okay.

Ne_limits@yahoo.com
Posted by Nadia; updated 07/20/03

Hi. Sorry about that. My e-mail address is nhhicks@cox.net. I`m really looking forward to seeing those pictures!!
Posted by heather; updated 07/20/03

Hello Nadia! I am also interested in seeing a picture of these dresses. I have been looking for awhile for periwinkle dresses. If you could e-mial a pic to me at klaasml@mail.tntemple.edu I woul appreciate it. God Bless and have a great day!!
Posted by Michelle; updated 07/21/03

Please send me a picture of the dress also! (I am one of Heathers bridesmaids) My e-mail is bellotda@pbrc.edu. Thanks, Danielle
Posted by Danielle; updated 07/24/03

Hi! I am curious as to whether or not you would still have your periwinkel dresses available to sell? Coulld you please send pics and sizes...I am only needing 2 dresses for a Sep. 27 wedding. My email address...sasscan2cali@yahoo.com Thanks!!! Jane
Posted by Jane; updated 08/10/03

I would like to see the pictures of the dresses and sizes please
Posted by trista; updated 08/11/03

Trista,

Send me your email so I can send you some pics of the bridesmaid dresses.

Ne_limits@yahoo.com
Posted by Nadia; updated 08/13/03

Please could you send me a picture of the dresses that you are selling to razak103@hotmail.com
Posted by Rachel; updated 08/14/03

Hey I`d love to see a picture of the dresses too if they aren`t sold yet! daffodils4erinne@yahoo.com.
Posted by Erinne; updated 08/17/03

HI - HAVE YOUR BRIDESMAID DRESSES SOLD YET? IF NOT, PLEASE EMAIL ME A PICTURE - JENESIS10@AOL.COM

THANKS!
Posted by JENNIE; updated 08/26/03

Hi,
I wanted to know if your dresses have sold yet, and if not can you email pics. I am very very intrested as this color is sooo hard to get. Please let me know.
Posted by KS; updated 09/25/03

My e-mail is Southernldy2003@aol.com please send me a pic of the dresses
Posted by trista; updated 09/25/03

KS,

The dresses are still up for sale @$40ea. Send me your email and I can email you one or two pics.

Ne_limits@yahoo.com
Posted by Nadia; updated 09/26/03

Please send pictures to me, I have 7 bridemaids and I may get them made but if I can find some for sale, that would be great.
Srankins@utmem.edu
Posted by Sharon; updated 09/26/03

Hello, can you send me a picture of your dresses...
Posted by monique; updated 10/01/03

Hi Monique,

I sure can send you a picture. What`s your email?

Nadia
Posted by Nadia; updated 10/02/03

NADIA, PLEASE SEND ME A PICTURE - MY EMAIL IS JENESIS10@AOL.COM

THANK YOU.

JENNIE
Posted by Jennie; updated 10/02/03