WANTED: J CREW Daphne Or Emmeline

I am looking for either of these J Crew dresses:
Daphne
Emmeline Guipure Lace
Sizes 6-10.

Thank you!
Posted by AA; updated 08/26/08

Hi! I actually have the J Crew Daphne for sale, it is New with Tags in a size 8! I found another gorgeous dress, and now have to sell this one. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!
Posted by Kelly; updated 08/30/08

Oooh, ooh.
If you still have that size 8 Daphne I`m very interested!

:)
Posted by Stephanie; updated 09/09/08

Hi. I am really interested in buying this dress from you. If it is still available, I`d love to hear from youThanks so much, Susan
Posted by Susan Gottesfeld; updated 09/20/08

I have this same dress- brand new in a size 8 if anyone is still looking for it, I am looking to sell. Let me know...
Posted by Elissa Brown; updated 10/23/08

Hi. Which dress is it that you have? I am interested in the Daphne. If it is the Daphne that you have, would you mind telling me what kind of price you would be looking for?

Thanks, Susan
Posted by Susan; updated 10/24/08

Hi Susan! I have a couple people interested in it, and yes it is the Daphne gown. Would you mind giving me your e-mail so i could discus pricing with you that way?
Posted by Elissa Brown; updated 10/24/08

Sure.
Posted by Susan; updated 10/24/08

Hi to all of you :)
I`m from Germany and SO in love with the Daphne dress! Does anybody has one in size 8-10 and would like to sell it? Maybe anybody of those brides who bought it, got married and now would re-sell it..? You would make my day!

Thanks in advance, Karen
Posted by Karen; updated 03/28/09

I am looking for the daphne dress in a size 6-10. If anyone had it please let me know! Thanks!
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/24/09

Please please please let me know if anyone has the daphne dress - size 6-10 as I would love to buy it

Thanks!
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/04/10

I was married in the J CREW Daphne dress size 10 in June, it was wonderful and perfect. I would be willing to consider selling it so someone else can have a wonderful and perfect day. Send me and email if you are interested.
Posted by Tara; updated 07/18/10

I would be very interested in your Daphne dress!! Please let me know if you want to sell it. Size 6-10. Would purchase asap.
Posted by Destiny; updated 07/23/10

Hello,

If anyone has the Daphne dress still, around size 10, and is willing to sell, I`d be very interested!

Cheers!
Posted by Sarah; updated 08/28/10

Hi,

I am looking for the Daphne Dress in 6-10. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell? It is gorgeous!
Posted by Emily; updated 01/05/11