FOR SALE: MELISSA SWEET

Melissa Sweet "Heaven" gown for sale! Ivory, size 8, excellent condition. I bought this beautiful gown to wear for my upcoming wedding, but am wearing my sister-in-law`s gown instead. I have tried it on numerous times, but this gown has never been worn at a wedding. This dress has been discontinued by Priscilla of Boston, so you can not walk into a store and purchase it! Even though it was a new style, the dress with all it`s intricate netting was so difficult to produce, PB decided to discontinue it. One of a kind!! Need to sell immediately. BEST OFFER....
Posted by Nicole; updated 08/18/08

Do you still have the Heaven dress available? How much have you been offered? I`m actually a size 4 in the bridal dresses, do you know if alterations from an 8 to a 4 would work?
Posted by shadi vaziri; updated 09/23/08

Hi Shadi,

Yes, the Heaven dress is still available! I`m sure that alterations from a size 8 to a 4 would be very possible, especially since the dress (while intricate) is uniform throughout. What I mean by that is there are no difficult seams or tons of beading, etc that would limit how or where the seamstress would take the dress in. If you want to discuss this further with a seamstress, I`m sure that would be very wise! Pictures of the dress, which I can certainly get to you, would help the seamstress provide good advice to you.

As far as price, the dress is priced more than 50% below retail. I am looking to sell the dress quickly. so that we can discuss pricing further. I`d like to work within your budget and find a price point that we both feel comfortable with! I hope to hear from you soon...

Nicole
Posted by Nicole; updated 09/23/08

Shadi,
I have a different Melissa Sweet style if you are interested. I`m also selling it for WAY under the price. Long story of having bought two dresses. Email me if you are interested lilywlee@gmail.com.

The dress is in perfect condition and I am willing to negotiate. Here are pictures of it:
Http://picasaweb.google.com/lilywlee/MelissaSweetRominaDress#
Posted by Lily; updated 09/23/08

Can you send me pictures of your heaven dress? Also, why are you selling it?

Did you order it with the blue sash and flower? I would prefer to have that removed...

What`s the current asking price...sorry I don`t see that posted anyhere. At the trunkshow last weekend it was 4160 after the 10% off.
Posted by shadi; updated 09/23/08

Hi Shadi,

I purchased the dress to wear for my upcoming wedding. I’m now going to be wearing my sister-in-law’s designer gown.

The dress was customized without the blue sash and flower. I was planning to wear the heaven dress with an ivory sash at the natural waist- which I think is much more flattering! The ivory sash is available as well if you`d like to purchase it.

The dress retailed for approximately $5000 (after taxes) when purchased in the Priscilla of Boston store.

Please email me at nicole.levy at gmail.com so I can send you pictures! It`s the easiest way for me to get them to you. I’d be happy to discuss my asking price over email!

Thanks, Nicole
Posted by Nicole; updated 09/23/08

Hi, I am in NY and am looking to purchase the Melissa Sweet HEAVEN dress with the blue sash. I am a street size 4 but am open to making alterations. Please contact and send pictures if you have this particular dress.

Thanks!
Reagan
Posted by Reagan; updated 11/04/08

I just posted my Melissa Sweet heaven dress on oncewed.com. It is a split size 2 Bodice and a 4 Bottom. Check out the website if you want to see pics. It should be posted tomorrow
Posted by Haley Pedone; updated 01/31/11

Did you ever sell your Melissa Sweet Heaven dress? If not, I`m interested in it. Thanks.
Posted by Terri; updated 02/05/11

Yes I am still trying to sell it. Just put it up for sale a week in a 1/2 ago. Details and size are listed on oncewed.com. It is a split size dress meaning that the top is a 2 and the bottom a 4. I bought it new and still have the receipt. It is in great shape!! Let me know if you need any more details I would be happy to send it to you.
Posted by Haley Pedone; updated 02/05/11

I have not sold the dress yet so if you are intersted still let me know or you can contact through oncewed.com under my dress. Thanks!
Posted by Haley Pedone; updated 02/06/11

Haley, your dress would be too small for me, but thank you anyway! You looked gorgeous in it!
Posted by Terri; updated 02/06/11