Padrinos 4 My Quience Anos

I need help! I don`t know how many padrinos I should have and should I have padrinos for every little thing?? Plz email me w/ your answer and any suggestions Thanx!!!
Posted by anonymous; updated 07/06/03

Well you might want to have padrinos for the big things and maybe if you have any friends who wwould want to be madrinas de little stuff like libro de firmas corona muneca and etc...
Posted by crystal; updated 07/07/03

I have 13 male and 11 female helping out with these things, some things i have more than one person helping out with... Make sure you talk with them soon so they can get the stuff in advance.. Like the hall or dj u understand!

Cake
Hall Rental
Sodas
Dress
Food
Tiara’s & Bouquet
Beer
Liquor
DJ
Photo
Mis Quince Anos Glasses
Requerdos (spelling?)
Album/ Sign in Book
Hall Decorations
Posted by :)+<; updated 07/08/03

Just be careful not to go over headcount because you still have to feed people. And some places you pick for the dance has a fire marshall law of 300 head count.
Posted by jean; updated 09/16/03

O i hate how ppl exagurate and have padrinos for every single thing its like damn but it is ok to have ppl help u wit the hall music limo and food cause they r the main things..
Posted by Mel; updated 09/20/03

Yeah i agree. I think it`s dumb to get padrinos for like shoes...can`t you buy your own shoes...they`re only $60. Just get padrinos for the big expensive things and leave it at that. Plust it takes up space on the invitation and for your valz when you have to dance with them...it`ll take forever and trust me people get bored. I only had 11 couples as padrinos and I was good.
Posted by *Jennifer*; updated 09/20/03

I think that should get padrinos for the big things.Like the dj ,church,your salon and etc.Please if you hve ay webpages about queince anos dress and dress for damas please write to me to
Claribel283@aol.com
Posted by Maria; updated 10/03/03

WWW.Arnettslaboutique.com
HAS REALLY CUTE DAMAS DRESSES THATS WHERE I FOUND MY DAMAS DRESSES!!!
Posted by Mel; updated 10/03/03

Thank you for the website that you have me.Now if you now any website pero para los trajes de chamberlanes.If u have some write to me back
Claribel283@aol.com
Posted by Maria; updated 10/03/03

Well... You dnt need padrinos 4 evry thing!!!
You need padrinos 4 salon, comida, vestido,
Libro y rosario,ramo natural, cojin, albun de fotos y firmas, recuerdos, invitaciones, foto y video, medaya,
Anillo, lomosina, pastel, arreglo de salon, recuerdos de mesas, copas, brindis, comida, cervesa, ultima muneca, pala y cuchillo, d.j, arreglo de inglesia, ramo artificial, and exclava...
Posted by esperanza; updated 12/04/06