Teenage Bday Games

My 13 Bday Is In A Matter Of Days And I Was Wondering If You PPL Could Help Me Think Of Some Cool Games Besides Truth Or Dare and Lite As A Feather..There Is Going To Be 8 Girls At My Party.. Please Help I`m Desperate
Posted by Roxy; updated 07/02/03

OKAY

IS THIS A GUY GIRL PARTY ?

OR JUST GIRLS?
Posted by HOTPINK; updated 07/05/03

Arent this forums for quinceaneras? seriously
Posted by Liz; updated 08/20/03

Just leave them alone, maybe they want some cool games....since quinceaneras actually have been through alot more parties/games than a 8 yr old has. I dont want to be mean or anything...but just leave the kid alone.
Posted by westsqueen; updated 11/24/03

Squeel Piggy Squeel
Everyone sits in a circle. One person is given a pillow, put in the middle, blindfolded, then must spin around a couple times. While he/she is spinning, everyone switches places.
The one in the middle then takes the pillow, places it on someone`s lap, sits on the pillow, then says "squeal, piggy, squeal!" .
The person being sat-upon must squeal like a pig, and the blindfolded person must guess upon whose lap he/she is sitting.
If the guess is wrong, the blindfoldee stands up again and the process starts from the beginning, until he/she guesses correctly. At that time, the person whose lap they are sitting on becomes the blindfolded one in the middle. Try not to laugh!
Posted by Amber; updated 10/12/04

Theres this game to see which one is the most innocent!!
You need a snack like gummy bears,
You give the same ammount of gummy bears to every one. The first person has to say something that they have never done, and if any of the other peoples have done it the eat one gummy bear. Who ever has the most gummy bears at the end of the game if the most innocent. Example: i`ve never mountian climbed.
(but my friend has so she eats a gummy bear ect.)
Posted by Chicana Angel; updated 10/12/04