Wanted Maggie Sottero Meredith, Aurelie, Coco

If any one has any of these dresses, please let me know...thanks:)
Posted by alana; updated 07/30/08

Hi Alana,
Congrats on your wedding! My seamstress team has made several gowns to look exactly like Maggie Sottero gowns. You can see some of our work at http://www.199bridalgowns.com/custom_orders. Two gowns inspired by the Amara Royale and Victoriana are pictured there.

Just let me know if you are interested! Most of my gowns are priced less than $450 and are 100% satisfication guaranteed. My team has over 10 years experience in bridal gown design.

Best Wishes!
Hope to hear from you soon.

Sara
Catwalk Bridal Creations
Sara@199bridalgowns.com

Visit our page for more info: Catwalk Bridal Creations

Posted by Sara; updated 08/04/08

I ordered and paid for a Size 6, diamond white Maggie Sottero - Coco in May. The dress has not come in yet but my wedding plans have changed and I no longer need the dress. Would you be interested in buying?
Posted by Kim; updated 09/11/08

To the above poster, if you still have this dress available, I`m VERY interested. How much are you wanting for it?
Thanks!
Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 10/07/08

If any one has an aurelie maggie sottero dress im interesting to buy it very much cause my wedding in novemer and i cant order now its too late, and please i want to see the pictures 1st of the dress from front and behind , thanks for help
Posted by soso; updated 10/09/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Susan; updated 10/20/08

I have a size 10 I would love to sell! I bought it in September, brought it home and hung it up. My fiance want something more simple so I am looking to sell it. If you are still interested please let me know. Its a Maggie Sottero Aurelie.
Posted by jaime; updated 01/05/09

Yes im still interesting in buying it jaimie, but i need to see pictures for it from front and from behind? and what colur it is , and is it an original maggie sottero?
Posted by soso; updated 01/06/09

I don`t feel comfortable with posting my email address. The replies to this thread go to my email address though so if you leave me your email I will respond with pictures and more information.
Posted by Jaime; updated 01/06/09

I have a size 6 lt. Gold Coco available-NWT
Posted by Sarah; updated 01/20/09

Hi

I am looking for a maggie sotterro meredith in size 10-12.
Can any one help?
Posted by Cheryl Noble; updated 05/11/09

I have an original Maggie Sottero Coco that I am wanting to sell. It is a size 12 but I am a size 6-8 and it fit perfectly because of the lace up back. It`s brand new, still has the tags and original dress bag.
Posted by Kelsey; updated 10/21/09

I`m looking for a Maggie Sottero Coco in a size 10 or 12 if anyone has one for sale.
Posted by Emily; updated 12/02/10

Either. Feel free to email me at emily_norton@yahoo.com

Either! Please feel free to contact me at emily_norton@yahoo.com

Hi
I have a pre worn Maggie Sottero Coco dress in white, size 8 if you are interested. Let me know.
Posted by Stacey Henry; updated 01/16/11

Hello, I am
Looking for a Maggie sottero Meredith dress in diamond white size 10 or 12 please!
Posted by Joelene; updated 03/17/16