Inexpensive Wedding Photography

I am looking for an inexpensive wedding photographer for my upcoming September 27th wedding. This is our 2nd wedding so we are trying to stay within a reasonable budget.
Posted by Tammy; updated 07/23/08

Sorry....I forgot to say that the Wedding will be in a Southern Suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Posted by Tammy; updated 07/23/08

Hi,

My friend recently used a vendor called The Pros. I belive it`s theprosphotography.com They have a network of photographers all over the place and they are leagues less expensive. Good luck
Posted by Embassy Pro Book; updated 07/25/08

Dont use the pros they are just horrible. Find a college kid if you have to but dont use the pros. Oy vey.
Posted by Kevin McPherson; updated 08/13/08

You can try our photographer she is traveling to Toronto for us at a VERY reasonable price. She is still new but has great shots from her last wedding that sold me!

Posted by cntwbMrs; updated 08/24/08

We would love to shoot your wedding between August 2008 to the end of April 2009 at a reduce price as a special promotion to opening our photography studio in October.
We will take approximately 200-300 pictures (to include both color, black and white, and the combination of the two). We will take pictures from 4-7 hours. For a low promotional price of $700.00, which is more than half of our standard wedding package price.
WHAT WILL I GET FOR $700.00?
The bride and groom will receive one copy of pictures in a photo album,CD of images, and the rights to make as many extra prints and enlargements for friends and relatives as you want. Also to include: color editing to the photos to include color, black & white, and the combination of the two in photos (please see photo examples on link). The agreement gives the right of the photographer to use photos for display at our photography studio and for advertising purposes. This discount is for a limited time only.

If you are interested and would like photo samples click on the link below or copy and paste in your browser. The photos in the two links are from some of our weddings we have shot. We will be adding more soon. We have additional photos in albums if you would like to schedule an appointment to check them out.

Posted by Sarah; updated 09/04/08

I am looking for the link that Sarah referred to on her reply about $700 deal for wedding photos. I would like to know where you are located, more info or how to contact you! Thanks. Jill
Posted by Jill; updated 12/05/08

Congratulations!

At "SG1Photography" we firmly believe that every wedding should be the beginning of `Happily Ever After`, and a budget should not stand in the way.

With that philosophy, we would be happy to work with you within your budget. Our goal is to make our clients happy and stress free, both before and after their special day.

You can take a look at our site at SG1Photography .com and contact us with your wedding date and a number where you can be reached. You will receive a call shortly to talk about how we may serve you on your wedding day. (DISREGARD ANY POSTED RATES ON OUR SITE) We will work with you.

Again, Congratulations! We hope to hear from you.
Posted by Jeff; updated 12/12/08