I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETHING FOR CHAMBELANES

HI I NEED HELP FINDING SOMETING CHAMBELANES TO WEAR IM TIRED OF SEEING THEM WEAR A TUX DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA

PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by SILVIA; updated 06/30/03

They can wear pachuco style or mandarin collar is nice too. There`s also the marine style ones. Just go to any tux website and you`ll see what I`m talking about.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 06/30/03

Hey
Thanks do u know where i look 4 marine style tux
Ive looked everywhere but i havent found any
Thanks
Posted by silvia; updated 06/30/03

What area do you live in?
Maby I can help.I know of really good stores
Posted by alexia; updated 06/30/03

I live in florida but it doesnt matter where it is but if u know of any in florida that would be great
If u have any 15aƱera ideas email me at
C_silvia_88@yahoo.com
K
Talk to u later
Posted by silvia; updated 07/01/03

For my 15 I let made them were dark blue jeans with a white clean nice shirt and belive me it came really nice.
Posted by Gris; updated 07/02/03

Hey does any one else have any other ideas please help
Posted by s; updated 08/25/03

MY CHAMBELAES ARE GONNA BE DRESED CHERO. WITH SOME BLACK CHERO PANTS AND A BABY BLUE SHIRT. AND THEIR BOOTS. JUST TRY SOMETHING DIFFRENT GURL. ITS YO QUINCE!!!
LATEZ VERO
Posted by vero; updated 08/25/03

What are cheros can you give me a website so i could see please! thank you very i need somebody with a human touch........ I had to write that because im still a big fan of spice girls.

SPICE GIRLS ARE #1!
Posted by liz; updated 08/26/03

LOL! ARE THERE TWO LIZ CAUSE SOMETIMES SHE SOUNDS HELLA WHITE AND SOMETIMES SHE WRITES IN SPANISH?!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 08/27/03

Hey yall gues what a friend of mine told me that there is a store in miami where you can get marine style uniform things for the chambelanes if i get the name ill tell yall
Posted by silvia; updated 09/04/03

To all future quinceaneras, please, please, don`t make your chambelains wear pachuco style clothes. It is not appropiate. If you want something different, try, something traditional. I did this quinceanera on saturday and all the chambelains wore white guayaberas with black pants and dress shoes, to me they look very elegant. It was appropiate for the weather here in california. About two months ago I did another one and the guys wore traje de charros. Elegant and yet traditional. It is up to you but please stop using pachucos trajes.
Alejandro
Posted by alejandro; updated 09/05/03

I agree with Alejandro, pachuco style is so outdated!!! The vacuero style is nice, or a pair of nice black wranglers, with a white western shirt, black boots and black tejanas (cowboy hats) that looks very elegant.
Besides it is a very formal occasion, tuxedo`s are really the way to go.
Posted by Virginia; updated 09/05/03

WELL IM USING ZOOT SUITS AND I DONT REALLY GIVE A F*** IF THEYRE PLAYED OUT. SO IF ANY OTHER QUINCES ARE USING ZOOT SUITS DONT LET NO ONE PUT YA DOWN! DO WHATEVA YALL WANT ITS YOUR QUINCE.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/06/03

Is the PACHUCO STYLE similar to the ZOOT SUIT STYLE? cause im gonna be using ZOOT SUITS for my chambelanes cause it looks really tight !!!
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 09/07/03

YUP ELIZABETH ITS DA SAME THANG AND FO REALZ DA PACHUCO STYLE LOOKS HELLA TIGHT.
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/07/03

Wow babygurl, are u going to have a church ceremony with your quince? with a mouth like that, u should be in the confessional with th Padre for a long time!!! Do u even know the meaning behind a quince? It`s the coming of age, and with that kind of talk, seems like u are not all that innocent! I was not puttin anyone down, it`s just that pachuco and zoot suits are not in, at leastnot where I live, and there is a difference in the suits, pachuco is more gang banger type, zoot suits are more dressed up!!
Posted by virginia; updated 09/07/03

I love the zoo suits!!
Posted by monica; updated 09/12/03

YUP IM STILL HAVING A QUINCEANERA WITH A MOUTH LIKE THAT CAUSE NOBODY IS PERFECT! I NEVER SAID YOU WERE PUTTING ME DOWN I SAID DONT LET NO ONE PUT YA DOWN. ITS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER 15 NEVER TALK TRASH. LOL IM OUT!
Posted by *BABYGURL*; updated 09/13/03

I agree with BaByGuRL and the other Elizabeth because for my 15 which is in November the 13,2004 4 my chambelanes they are going to dress like pachucco style and i think that is so throw i dont care what anybody else thinks because the whole point in having a 15 is making your own desicions as you are passing in to a women plus im keeping a theme with my 15 its going to have old classic cars i think my 15 is going to be great.
Posted by Elizabeth Ramire; updated 04/01/04

Foll if we want zoot suits than thats wahat we want i`m using thenm at my 15 and i love the way they look and of another 15dont like thenm then she dont have to use them
Posted by liz; updated 04/01/04