Looking For Ivory Or Champagne Dress Size 2,4,6

I`m looking for an ivory - light gold - champagne colored dress, preferably in a mermaid or trumpet style. I`m not picky about the designer, just the style. I like strapless, fitted through the body, with a slight flare at the skirt. Any material, though I love taffeta and lace both. Please let me know if you have anything. Could fit into a 2 or size down a 4 or 6.
Posted by Tara; updated 07/14/08

Hi Tara -

Dream Bridal LA offers authentic, high end designer gowns at 25-75% off retail. We have a couple gowns which fit the gown you are seeking. For details regarding our inventory, photos and pricing, please visit our website: www.dreambridalla.com or email us with any questions: info@dreambridalla.com.

We look forward to making your dream dress come true!

Visit our page for more info: Dream Bridal LA

Posted by Dream Bridal LA; updated 07/14/08

I have an Oleg Cassini wedding gown # CT203 (champagne) size 10 for sale. The most beautiful Wedding dress ever! It is a strapless beaded metallic embroidered gown with satin pick-up skirt and contrast sash detail with a chapel train. The dres is in excellent condition and I will sell to the person with the best offer. I also have a matching veil, matching Galina comb with clusters of pearls and rhinestones,and a smooth seamless long line bra (36B)that I bought for the dress.All items can be sold separately or together for a great deal. I have pictures.

My seamstress said this dress can be taken in.
Posted by Tara; updated 07/23/08

I have a Maggie Sottero phillipa which is a fit and flare or mermaid cut. In ivory, size 8 but with corset back that will accomadate a few sizes in up or down,No alterations, only bustle $700 OBO.Either check out the Maggie Sottero website
Posted by michelle; updated 07/26/08

Hi Tara,

I have a MoriLee # 2826
The color is a very deep, creamy ivory.

The material is a super soft satin, with silver embroidery.

I fell in love with this dress, and then gain a few too many pounds after I ordered it. The store refused to exchange it, so I had to buy another one.

The one for sale is brand new, with tags. It also comes with a matching satin shawl.

It`s much more beautiful in person, but you can see it on MoriLee`s website: www.morilee.com then type in 2826 in the search box.

The measurements for the (small) size 8 are:
Bust: 35” Waist: 26.5” Hip: 38.5”

(It can be made smaller by your tailor to fit you exactly.)

I paid $700, but will take $500 for it.
(+ $50 shipping if you`re not in San Diego)

Posted by Jenna; updated 08/01/08

I have a BRAND NEW GORGEOUS Melissa Sweet Romina dress that seems to fit your style.
Here`s the official description.

Beautiful, Brand New, Never Been Worn authentic Melissa Sweet "Romina" wedding dress. This dress is a strapless A-line natural waist with French Lace Bands over Ivory Silk Organza. The designer label and size label are intact. It`s a size 8 on the tag Bust 36.0", Waist 28.0", Hips 38.0". This dress is in PERFECT condition. It is very light and flowy. Extremely comfortable.

Dress retailed for $4200.00, but I am selling it for less as I bought two dresses and must sell one. I am listing it for $1500, but I am willing to negotiate if you are truly interested.
Posted by Lily; updated 08/07/08

I have a siri palazzo gown. Ivory, strapless, silk shantung. Size 6, altered slightly in the bust. Retail is $1100. Worn for one hour for pix. Very understated, elegant gown perfect for beach or casual affair.
Posted by lev; updated 08/07/08

I have a Casablanca Style 1827 Ivory Dress. Size 4 Petite. Never altered, never worn or even tried on. Also have a veil that was bought to go with the dress. The pattern on the veil is almost exactly the same as the dress. Paid $1200, Asking $800 for both.
Posted by Leigh; updated 08/07/08

Posted by kyrstin; updated 02/06/13

I am wondering if anybody has a Casablanca wedding dress that they are willing to sell. Style number 1827. Please let me know asap!! Thanks
Posted by kyrstin; updated 02/06/13