MARTINI VASE OVERSTOCK! BLOW OUT SALE!

We have limited room in our warehouse and have to make room for other vases coming in about two weeks from overseas so we are offering a MARTINI VASE CLEARANCE SALE to make room for the other vases. Here are the details:

1. We have two sizes of martini vases
20" H x 7" W and
16" H x 6" W
Depth is about 3" - 3.5"

2. Price for the 16" martini vase is $14 and can go lower if you buy in volume quantities. Price for 20" martini vase is $17 and can go lower if you buy in volume quantities. Prices do not include shipping, but our shipping rates are very very reasonable since we ship a lot of these out via trucking companies.

3. This clearance sale is until we clearance out these vases, and once they are gone they are GONE!

4. We ask that you purchase a minimum of 10 vases (you can mix and match the sizes if you like) as we need to ship these on a pallet, we will not ship UPS or FEDEX as they will break that way. To save you on shipping, please provide us a COMMERCIAL business address if you decide to order.

5. If you would like a total QUOTE including shipping, please provide us quantities of interest in sizes you desire AND a zip code so we can give you a total cost.

We will work with you on pricing if you are getting a lot of these vases. Call us directly at 951-734-3888 ext 223 or email us via the website koyalwholesale.com (THIS DEAL IS NOT ON THE WEBSITE, IT IS BY PHONE/EMAIL ONLY)

We have been in this business since 2003, you will not find martini vases of this quality at this price anywhere else, if you do, let us know and we can see if we can beat that price!

Koyal Wholesale
Since 2003
951.734.3888 ext 223

Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 07/11/08

Pictures and pricing now available online, please go to www.koyalwholesale.com and click on Weekly Discount Sales & Specials or go directly to this link to see pics, pricing, and dimensions of our martini vases:

Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-779/weekly-discount-sales-and-specials.html

This sale will last only until we sell out this stock, and will not come back, so take advantage of our overstock today. If you would like for us to get you a shipping quote, please provide a COMMERCIAL zip code and quantity of cases you would like in sizes you prefer.

Thanks! Call us at 951-734-3888 ext 223 if you have questions.

Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 07/13/08

We have extended this sale, we still have about 100 pcs of each size left, if you need now is the time to get them. We have had exclusive golf clubs, 5 star hotels and corporate event planners purchase these from us at this price and they could not believe the high quality of vases!

Visit koyalwholesale.com under sales and clearance category to see sizes and pricing as well as pictures!

Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 07/15/08

I am interested in purchasing 18, 20" tall martini vases within the next week for my upcoming wedding. They would be shipped to a commercial Pennsylvania address with the zip code 17401. How much would this cost, including shipping. Can you help me out with cost, I`m trying to save as much as possible for my wedding. . Thank you.
Posted by Jennifer Thomas; updated 09/03/08

I am a Wedding Planner in Arizona, and need a LOT of these, large ones. Are they still available? Please respond asap! Thanks,

Posted by Lain Rosenberg; updated 09/13/08

I am looking to purchase 14 matini vases in 16,19,24 in height do you still have any and what are the prices of these vases if a buy 14 of them.
Posted by Surice; updated 03/06/09

Martini vases are still avaiable, we have certain sizes at this link:

Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-main-category-779/weekly-discount-sales-and-specials.html

Just let us know quantity, date of event, etc etc and we can quote you. We also can get you cheaper shipping via a freight company if the order is more than 4-5 vases.

Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/07/09

Hi I need about 10 of the martini vases 16 or 19" for a party in January please let me know the best deal. Thank you!
Posted by Tonja Johnson; updated 12/04/12

I need four the 16"H and four of the 20"H martini vases shipped to Meridian, MS 39301. I would love to have four 24"H ones also but didn`t see that you had any of those.
Posted by Lisa; updated 01/25/13

Would like 20 martini vases
Posted by mrs nel; updated 02/04/13

Hello
Do you still have any Martini Vases for Sale?

Thank you
Posted by andrea; updated 01/20/14

Anyway I can get this deal for my upcoming wedding I need about 30 martini vases 16"
Posted by Olivia Weak; updated 10/03/14

I would like a quote on 12 of the 20" Martini Vases. The zip code where they would be shipped is 48076.

Thank you
Posted by Cassandra Mills; updated 08/31/15