Davids Bridal 81123 Latte/Champagne Bridesmaid Dress

I wore this dress for a few hours in a wedding this May. Looks brand new. Trying to pass it on to someone who is looking for one at a discounted cost. Size 16. I have pictures that I took just the other day if you would like to see (just took them to show there is nothing wrong with the dress).
Posted by Natalie; updated 07/02/08

I am looking for that dress in a size 14 unaltered. Does any of the other bridesmaids have that size and are willing to sell??? Thanks.
Posted by Denise; updated 07/28/08

Not in the wedding i was in... I think there were two bigger and two smaller. Sorry!
Posted by Natalie; updated 07/29/08

Hi! Were any of the dresses 26 or up?
Posted by Laura; updated 02/24/09

Hi there. Is this dress still available? Also, is it a 16 or a 16W?
Posted by Amanda; updated 02/27/09

I have this dress in a size 14 unaltered that is for sale if anyone is interested.
Posted by Denise; updated 03/02/09

Hello everyone! I am looking for this dress in a size 4 or 6, if anyone has one please let me know!
Posted by Katie; updated 03/30/09

I still have this dress in a size 16 if anyone is interested!
Posted by Natalie; updated 03/31/09

Please email me about the size 16 dress
Posted by sarah; updated 05/17/09

I need this dress in a size 8 or 10 if anyone has this please Thank you!!
Posted by Lisa; updated 05/26/09

I have dress style 81123 in size 6, color is Latte. I wore it once for a few hours in the day, before changing into another outfit. Looks brand new. I live in Los Angeles. Selling for $80 OBO. Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks!

Posted by Vanessa; updated 05/26/09

I am looking for this dress in a size 16 black for a discount price! If anyone has this dress and is willing to sell please email me! I need it pretty soon. I can pay by paypal!!
Posted by Shannon; updated 05/27/09

I would like to see your dress. I would like to know how much to i have got 4 kids so all the money gose to them thank you
Posted by sherie; updated 05/27/09

Shannon, I need your email to email you. :) I have a size 16.
Posted by Natalie; updated 05/27/09

Shannon... I just saw you needed it in black. I`m sorry--i just have the champagne/latte. Good luck!!
Posted by Natalie; updated 05/28/09

I still have this dress in a size 14 if anyone is interested???
Posted by Denise; updated 05/29/09

Natalie,
I am looking for style 81123 in latte/champagne size 16. Do you still have the dress? If so, how much are you asking for it? Thanks.
Posted by Samantha; updated 06/14/09

Natalie,
Unfortunately, that is more than I can afford. I am on a very limited budget and can only afford $60 (including shipping) for a dress. I am actually the bride and I am buying the dress for my sister becuase she cannot afford it. Sorry.
Posted by Samantha; updated 06/14/09

I have this dress in Black size 16 if anyone is interested.
Posted by Jenna; updated 06/26/09

I would like to know more about your dress Jenna please email me
Posted by Shannon; updated 06/26/09

Does anyone still have this color and style of dress for sale?
Posted by karen; updated 07/22/11