INFO ON DYING A WEDDING DRESS

Does anybody have any idea where I would go to get a wedding dress dyed? I dont want it white.

Thanks
Posted by Kryssie; updated 06/25/03

Who dyes wedding dress in michigan
Posted by lawanda; updated 09/08/03

Kryssie,
I think I sent you some information on dying a wedding gown. I was wondering if you have that info still. I lost all my stuff on my computer and lots have been asking for that information. Did you contact the company?
Cathy
Posted by cathy; updated 09/15/03

I need to know where i can find a place to dye my wedding dress for homecoming and how much will it coast?
Posted by kelly; updated 09/30/03

Kryssie:

Can you please send me the information you received on dying your wedding dress. I am getting married in November and do not want my dress white. Thanks.
Posted by Mary; updated 10/03/03

Hi. I`m getting married, i want to wear the traditional wedding gown but i don`t want the traditional white. Is there anyway i can dye one in a nice shade of pink?
Posted by marianne; updated 10/07/03

Cathy, I`m sorry I didnt save the information because they werent able to dye the dress.

My advice for all of you wanting to dye a dress is to contact your local dry cleaners and see if the dye wedding gowns, some do.

Good luck all
Posted by Kryssie; updated 10/07/03

Thanks for getting back Krissy. I have had a lot of requests and I can`t remember the name of the lady who gave it to me.
Posted by cathy; updated 10/08/03

If you receive a response, can you please let me know the answer also.

Thanks,
Posted by Rhea; updated 10/12/03

I have found the prefect Mother of the Bride Dress but it is an ivory poly-crepe. I would love it in Cobalt Blue...how can I get it dyed?
Posted by marilyn; updated 07/01/07

I WOULD LIKE TO DYE MY WEDDING GOWN FOR MY 25 TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY NEXT APRIL. I ALSO WANT TO SHORTEN THE LENGHT TO TEA LENGHT. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS. I LIVE IN PORTLAND,OREGON.
THANK YOU
REDAWN
Posted by Redawn; updated 07/09/07

I need information on a location in my area on who dyes wedding or bridesmaid dresses
Posted by eyvette; updated 03/30/11

Wedding I can dye a wedding dress in metropolitan area KC
Posted by eyvette; updated 04/01/11