Syndi Shy

Dave, i experienced nothing but good from Syndi. I admit i was worried too but she was GREAT to me. I just got married May 17th and she was a HUGE help. Not only on the food side of things. I have pics of the food and things if you would like to see it. She was great though. She arrived very early and brough plenty of food. And it tasted wonderful. Our guests loved it. So i hope this can help.
Posted by Renee; updated 06/09/08

I am very interested in speaking with you....our wedding is a year away and I need so confindence boosting. Especially with everything that is going on. Please..... Help!
Posted by Kimberley; updated 06/12/08

if you would like to speak with me or have any questions. Thank you!
Posted by Renee; updated 09/22/08

OMG i am so sorry for your experience Heather!! we are trying to get things figured out right now. Our wedding is June 20 and we have been trying to get our money back for all that has happened already. We might still have a chance and it is so unfortuante that you did not. God Bless you and your husband. There are better things ahead, I just know it!
Posted by Kimberley; updated 09/29/08

Kimberly I would be more than happy to help you with your wedding.

Visit our page for more info: Say I Do

Posted by michelle; updated 09/29/08

We had an event this summer catered by Syndi Shy. It was a horrible mess, and we want our money back. All the previous posts happened with us. Lame excuses, not calling back for weeks, not bringing things that were in her contract. Get out while there`s still time! This was the most unprofessional person I have ever worked with. I wish I had seen these posts earlier.
Posted by Beware!; updated 07/20/09

Syndi Shy (she now goes by Syndi Martin) is a horrible wedding planner. I was a guest at a wedding last summer and she was awful. She did not show up for the wedding and when she did, she was dressed like a street walker. There was no food. To make it worse, she said that it was the bride`s fault! She even said that the bride was a racist. Her behavior was very unprofessional. I would not believe any positive reviews of her. They are made by her. You will be ripped off if you decide to let her plan your wedding!
Posted by Michelle; updated 03/29/10

What state was this in? She is not supposed to be working as a wedding planner anywhere because of all the people she has screwed over. She had a huge case with the State of Ohio. She called my family racists too. She then went on to bust beer bottles all over my reception floor. Later she worked with another family and told them that she`d worked on a wedding in Hocking Hills (mine) and that the whole family was in the KKK. I say the word needs to get out about Syndi Martin now so we can keep this from happening to other people.
Posted by Laura; updated 06/03/10

Amazing...hate to break it to everyone, Syndi is still in business but she now goes by the name of Syndi Anderson AKA Shy, Martin. I didn`t think it was legal to keep changing your name but I guess anything is possible. Although the name of her restaurant is new (Windy City Barbeque) it is located back in Powell Ohio. Check is out for yourselves.
Posted by FYI; updated 02/17/12