FOR SALE: MONIQUE LHUILLIER STARLIGHT BRIDAL GOWN NEW!

Hello,

We are thrilled to state that we have just listed a 100% Authentic Monique Lhuillier Starlight couture bridal gown on our website!! Please view our website for further details.

Our company sells 100% authentic couture bridal gowns from the most well-known couture bridal gown designers in the world at reduced prices of 40% to 90% off the retail price!! The couture bridal gown designers that we carry are Reem Acra, Vera Wang, Amsale, Kenneth Pool, Carolina Herrera, Elie Saab, Monique Lhuillier, Anne Barge, Ulla Maija, Badgley Mischka, Valentino and many others!!

Please view our website at www.your-dream-dress.com. We are always listing new gowns every week! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions and we will be happy to help.

Please use the link below to access the gown’s listing:

Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350062213490&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Best Wishes on your Engagement!

Kimberly Hoffman & The Your Dream Dress Staff
Your Dream Dress, Inc
717-506-0343
Email: customerservice@your-dream-dress.com

Visit our page for more info: Your Dream Dress

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Your Dream Dress; updated 05/20/08

Do you know how I can find this dress?
Posted by Ashley; updated 04/24/09

Hello I can make a replica of this gown at a fraction of the designer price.
Posted by Johnathan; updated 06/15/09

Hey do you no where i can get the dress your talking about? and do you make the dress exact?
Posted by jessica; updated 06/17/09

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for posting your request. We very much appreciate it! However, at this time, I am sorry to say that we do not have the Monique Lhuillier Starlight couture bridal gown in our inventory, but we could always receive it in the future. Please know that we will be listing many more couture bridal gowns by Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Badgley Mischka, Reem Acra, Romona Keveza and others the end of this week and throughout July, including more designer headpieces, tiaras, veils and accessories by Badgley Mischka, Reem Acra, Paris tiaras, Homa Creations and others. Please continue to watch our website, www.yourdreamdress.com for additional gown listings. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be very happy to help.

We look forward to helping you with your dream dress!

Thank you very much for your interest and request,

KIMBERLY HOFFMAN
Your Dream Dress, Inc.
Www.yourdreamdress.com

Posted by Your Dream Dress; updated 06/24/09

I would like to buy this dress, how much is it?
Thank you very much
Posted by Kelsey; updated 08/12/09

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for posting your question and interest in the gorgeous Monique Lhuillier Starlight gown. We very much appreciate it! However, at this time, I am sorry to say that we do not have the Monique Lhuillier Starlight couture bridal gown in our inventory, but we could always receive it in the future. The gown retails for $4,800.00, however our price would be 40%-90% off the retail price!

Also, I have listed a picture of another popular Monique Lhuillier Elle couture bridal gown below that we just listed to our website that you may like, too! It`s such a magnificent gown!!

Please know that we will be listing many more couture bridal gowns by Monique Lhuillier, Vera Wang, Badgley Mischka, Reem Acra, Romona Keveza and others the end of this week and throughout July, including more designer headpieces, tiaras, veils and accessories by Badgley Mischka, Reem Acra, Paris tiaras, Homa Creations and others. Please continue to watch our website, www.yourdreamdress.com for additional gown listings. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be very happy to help.

We look forward to helping you with your dream dress!

Thank you very much for your interest and request,

KIMBERLY HOFFMAN
Your Dream Dress, Inc.
Www.yourdreamdress.com

Posted by Your Dream Dress; updated 08/13/09

How much is the other MONIQUE LHUILLIER dress that you posted for me to see?
Posted by Kelsey; updated 08/18/09

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for emailing us back about the beautiful Monique Lhuillier "Elle" couture bridal gown shown above. I am happy to say that we have the gown listed on our website, www.yourdreamdress.com. The gown originally retailed for $3,740.00 and we are offering it for $2495.00. The gown is in gorgeous, ready to wear condition and has never been worn to a wedding!

I have listed the link below to the gown`s listing on our website for your convenience.

Http://www.yourdreamdress.com/monique-lhuillier-elle-couture-discounted-sample-wedding-gowns-.html?page=1&srch=1&cid=

Please know that we are help to help if you have any further questions. Also, I am happy to say that we offer a wonderful return policy for your peace of mind, too.

Thank you very much for your interest and question,

Kimberly Hoffman
Your Dream Dress, Inc
717-506-0343
Customerservice@yourdreamdress.com
Www.yourdreamdress.com

Posted by Your Dream Dress; updated 08/18/09

Hi johnathon, i would like a dress like this one for my prom and was wondering how much you would charge to have this dress made?
Posted by tonni; updated 02/07/10

I have prom dresses like this ready to ship i be more then happy to help you to find a nice prom dress for your prom
Posted by t; updated 02/07/10

Thanks, yes i would like some help.
Posted by tonni; updated 02/07/10

Whats your email address
Posted by t; updated 02/07/10

Hi johnathon im getting married in about 6 months to a year and i have been looking every where for the monique lhuillier starlet gown. Sadly i have had zero luck finding one. I know that is the gown i want to walk don the isle in any help???
Posted by cristina zetino; updated 03/30/10

Where can i find this dress? I have always DREAMED of having this dress please please please tell me~
Posted by Noelle; updated 01/13/11

Noelle,
I can make this dress for you. You can contact me at jonrob8687atgmaildotcom
Thank you,
Johnathan
Posted by Johnathan; updated 01/13/11

Hi i was wondering how much the starlight dress is , i would like to no because i really want it for a prom dress , many thanks x
Posted by annie hethersay; updated 04/07/12