Wanted: Oleg Cassini Flower Girl FG203

I am looking for the flower girl dress, FG203, that matches the Oleg Cassini CT203 in champagne and latte. I need a 2T or 3T. Please e-mail me if anyone has one for sale! The wedding is in August! :)
Posted by Lindsay; updated 05/17/08

Hi! I just posted two fg203 champagne colored dresses on ebay. They are 2T and size 10. They are BRAND NEW!! I had to quickly order them, since my other flowergirl dresses fell through, and I ended up finding other ones I really love after these came in the mail. So...the tags are still on and have never even been tried on! Let me know if you need any more info!
Posted by Jaren; updated 05/21/08

How much are you asking for the 2T?
Posted by Lindsay; updated 05/22/08

I am asking $125, plus $10 for shipping. I bought them for $169.99, since they had to be shipped from a store in another state. I cannot believe one cannot order the dress online, or even get them from all the stores! So frustrating!! The dress is brand new, never been worn, so let me know if you are interested!
Posted by Jaren; updated 05/22/08

I was just on the Davids Bridal website as I am also looking for this dress and they have the same exact dress listed in the outlet part of the website as Style: RMFG205. They have just about every size. I hope this helps. It helped me
Posted by c; updated 07/01/09

Please, if anyone has this dress in size 12 or 14 my daughter & I will be eternally grateful.
Posted by laura; updated 10/30/09

I Have a flower girl dress my daughter wore winter `09. It has been professional dry cleaned and am willing to sale it for $50.00. Size 4T. Thanks.
Posted by Sabrina; updated 12/28/09

Do you still have the 4t? And what color is it- white or champagne?
Posted by Sarah; updated 01/01/10

I am looking for FG203 as well in white, size 4t. I am dying for this dress, as it will match my wedding dress, and it would make me so happy!

Please let me know if the 4t is still available, if it is in white. Thank you!
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/27/10

I am also looking for two FG203 dresses in champagne in sizes 3, 4, or 5...or anything close. My wedding is Sept. 4, 2010. THANK YOU! emily246@hotmail.com
Posted by emily; updated 02/20/10

I`m looking for FG203 in champagne size 2 or 3t. Wedding is July 2011. Thanks!
Posted by anita; updated 03/18/10

Do you still have the 4T I have been looking despirately for this dress. Please email at meaganbanta@yahoo.com
Posted by Meagan; updated 07/26/10

Please email me if you have the oleg cassini fg203 in champagne size 4 or 5!
Posted by Nicole Hess; updated 04/20/12

I am looking for oleg cassini FG dress (ct203) in champage in 2T please let me know if its still available.
Thanks
Lisa
Posted by lisa; updated 04/23/12