WANTED: Davids Bridal Satin Wedding Dress Style 9T9250

I am looking for a Davids Bridal "Satin Ball Gown" wedding dress (style 9T9250) in white size 18W. Please contact me if you have this dress & would be interested in selling...melshoupe@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!
Posted by Melissa; updated 05/12/08

Hi,
I know this doesn`t help you for the specific gown you are looking for, but if you are looking for a dress to change into for the reception, I have a Galina tea length gown, size 18W, new, with tags I am selling for $125 (plus $15 shipping in US). Let me know if you are interested! ( I have David`s T9252 in a regular 16 for sale also) If you would like to see pictures of either dress, let me know (send me an e-mail addres to send them to).
Posted by Pam; updated 05/12/08

Dear Sir/Madam,
We specialize in manufacturing and processing clothing,mainly on:
Wedding dress,Ladies` evening dress, Women`s evening dress, Evening gown, Party dress, Prom dress, Dress,...
We welcome garments trading and process business according to your design or requirments. And doing the OEM
I sure i will offer the best price.
Don`t hesitate to contact us if you have interest .
Your sincerely,
Mr lvyuan
HUANGCHAO
Email:r****n@yahoo.cn
Http://www.ro****s.cn
FAX:0086 760 *****22-1013
Posted by lvyuan; updated 05/12/08

Hi! I just sent you an email. I have this dress and a few accessories to go with it, if you are still interested. I just wore the dress for my own wedding earlier this month.

I hope that what I have will help you! Please check your email and contact me! :)

-Elizabeth
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 06/18/08

I am in search of a david`s bridal galina tea length dress!! size 16 or 18!

Anyone have one??
Posted by monica; updated 07/04/08

Did you find this dress? Coz I am looking for that exact dress and size for my sister. If you have it I would be interested in purchasing it from you. Accessories and all.
Posted by Kelly; updated 01/28/11