Sarchi Maggie Sottero Dress Please!!

Looking for a maggie Sarchi size 10... Anyone?!
Posted by jen; updated 04/22/08

Hi,
I have a Maggie Sottero Sarchi dress that I am selling. It is ivory with the lilac beading. I am a size 4 street size and the dress has been altered, but will still fit slightly larger due to the corset back.
Posted by Sofia; updated 05/09/08

Annie,
I also have the Maggie Sottero Sarchi with the lilac beading. Let me know if you are stil interested. I am a street size 4, and as you know the dress is a corset back so can be adjusted to be smaller or larger.
Sofiawithanf@gmail.com
Posted by Sofia; updated 05/13/08

I also have the Sarchi dress with Lilac beading. Email me if you are interested. I am a street size 4. This dress is beautiful and no pictures do it justice.
Sofiawithanf@gmail.com
Posted by Sofia; updated 05/13/08

I have brand new Maggie dresses in size 10:
1.Cleo-gold
2.Geneva-WT
3.Ivana-dw/pearl rose sash
4.Misha-gold
5.Maeve-dw/pink
6.Melena-dw.
E-mail me taty.spb@hotmail.com. Thanks, Taty
Posted by Taty; updated 05/20/08

Hi. I am in the uk and have a Maggie Sottero sarchi gown with the lilac beading, it is beautiful. It is size 10 but will fit 8 - 12 due to the lovely corset back but that is uk size. It was worn briefly for a few hours and has since been professionally cleaned and I also have a gown bag to keep it in until your big day. I had a veil made to match and have the original maggie sottero matching stole which was not used at all and matching bag. The dress has a hoop/underskirt which I bought to wear with it also. I am happy to ship internationally as it seems a waste not to let someone else love it as much as me.
Posted by Rachel; updated 06/22/09

Looking for a Sarchi size 10. I fit a Sottero size 10, but does she size them differently in the UK?
Posted by Heather; updated 11/03/09

I don`t know in all honesty if they are sized differently. Where are you? I am in North Wales UK.
Posted by Rachel; updated 11/12/09

I have a Maggie Sottero Sarchi - street size 8. Worn once and preserved in the "special box"! :) I am 5`3" and wore it with 1-1.5" heels.

I am in Indianapolis.

Selling for $400
Posted by Andrea; updated 01/21/11