Photographer...low Cost Or Student

I need a photographer for a sept 27 2008 wedding. Only need for about an hour or so. I can only spare $300 or a little more. Thanks
Posted by sheila; updated 04/18/08

We can help if you are in the Los Angeles area.
Posted by Cynthia; updated 04/20/08

Where are you located?

Thanks,
Cameron

Www.ca********er.com
Posted by Cameron Shaver; updated 04/20/08

I am located in ct
Posted by sheila; updated 04/20/08

I am located in MA. I may be able to help. Let me know if your still looking and i will give you my info.
Posted by Suzanne; updated 04/25/08

I am also looking for a student photographer for 2-3 hrs, to shoot photos at a 50th Wedding Anniversary Party. It`s in Williamsport, PA.
Please let me know if you`d be interested.
Posted by Michelle; updated 04/25/08

I cannot go to CT but Michelle check out my website and let me know if interested. I could do a smaller package for you. Email me or call me and we can discuss. All my info is on my site but it is:

Www.lifetimeexposures.com

Joedoesphotos@comcast.net

Thanks,

Joe Blase

Visit our page for more info: Lifetime Exposures Photography

Posted by Joe Blase; updated 04/26/08

I get 500$ to shoot for the day in CT. You won`t be disappointed. You`ll get a cd of all the shots. I would do the PA shoot for 250 for just a few hours.
Call Kayzphotoz
Kaye 856-***-0686
Posted by kayzphotoz; updated 05/07/08

Hi I am located in CT and Ill do it for 250 and with that you get a digital Hi Res CD and a DVD with slideshow.
br> Thank you
Posted by brittany; updated 08/12/08

Congratulations!

At "SG1Photography" we firmly believe that every wedding should be the beginning of `Happily Ever After`, and a budget should not stand in the way.

With that philosophy, we would be happy to work with you within your budget. Our goal is to make our clients happy and stress free, both before and after their special day.

You can take a look at our site at SG1Photography .com and contact us with your wedding date and a number where you can be reached. You will receive a call shortly to talk about how we may serve you on your wedding day. (DISREGARD ANY POSTED RATES ON OUR SITE) We will work with you.

Again, Congratulations! We hope to hear from you.
Posted by Jeff; updated 12/12/08