Need A Spiderman For Son`s Birthday 4/27/08!!!!

I need a Spiderman (in full costume) to come to my son`s birthday party Sunday, 4/27/08! We would only need you for an hour! Please email pics of yourself in costume and your availability that day! We want this to be a surprise for him! Thanks!! =)
Posted by Allison; updated 04/16/08

For what city?

?SUPERHERO PARTY CHARACTERS-Kids Birthday Entertainment

We are the #1 entertainment company since 1987 that specializes in superhero parties. Serving San Gabriel Valley and PARTS of: Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County and the Inland Empire since 1987. We have our own employees and have our own costumes! No sub-contracting here! Our athletic young men (not teens in costumes or out of shape older men) look the part from head to toe. We offer: Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Transformers (limited service area), Ranger Hero`s, Pirates, Star Wars Characters, Space Hero, Ninja Turtles, Cowboys, Xmen and more! We can do games, action play, magic show, face painting, balloon twisting, gift for birthday child and more. Please view our website for fabulous photos or call our office for more details, 909-598-3119 or 626-419-6933. See photos of some of our great hero’s!

Visit our page for more info: Always Just For Fun Entertainment

Posted by Leslie; updated 04/17/08

The Spiderman we need would be for a party in Glendale, Arizona! =)
Posted by Allison; updated 04/17/08

What city will your event be held?

Pictures of our costume can be seen on our website

Visit our page for more info: Birthday Party Characters

Posted by Carrie; updated 04/18/08

Aliison,

Still need a performer for your party?

We have contacts in the Glendale area who perform as character look-a-likes or impersonators.

Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 04/21/08