WANTED: Kirstie Kelly Disney Bridal Jasmine J2727 Dress

I am in love with the Jasmine Style J2727 dress from Kirstie Kelly`s Disney Bridal line. Does anyone have one available in a size 4 - 8?
Posted by Julie; updated 04/15/08

I have the dress coming in soon. Size 8. I am having second thoughts about it and would like to sell. Contact me if interested.
Posted by Janna; updated 05/03/08

About how much would you be willing to sell it for?
Posted by Julie; updated 05/05/08

I am paying $2500 for it. It is not even here yet. If you want it before I would like to recover as much as possible. If I do keep it and wear it for the 9th of August......I am open. When are you needing it by?
Posted by Janna; updated 05/05/08

Are you still trying to find this dress?
I have a size 8, in ivory, in excellent condition, with MINIMAL alterations. I wore it for my June 2008 wedding, for approximately 6 hours.
Please reply if interested - I`d be happy to send pics.
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/19/08

Hi - I saw your post that you have a Kirstie Kelly Jasmine dress available. I am also looking for that style. You have a size 8, which is a size 6 street size? And is it cream/ivory color?

I would definitely be interested in seeing photos. Please contact me and let me know if you still have the dress!

Li
Posted by Li; updated 12/23/08

Li,
I`d be happy to send photos - please post an email address.
The dress is a size 8. I am a street size 4.
I had no alterations done except to take the top in, but the tailor was given specific instructions to leave all material intact so that it could be let out again. (I could only justify purchasing such an expensive dress by promising myself to sell it following the wedding.)
Thanks,
Jessica
Posted by Jessica; updated 12/23/08

Based in Houston TX, dressmake4u.com design and custom make wedding dress starting as low as $380. You will have a gown that will be fitted perfectly to your body and
Proportions. We can design a dress based on your
Concept and it comes true in an very affordable price. For more information please check our website.

Visit our page for more info: DressMake4u

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by amy; updated 12/27/08

I am marrying my prince on July 4th, 2010 in Cabo San Lucas. He is a soldier on his second tour in Iraq right now, and I am so happy to spend my life knowing my prince charming is a true hero. I am desperately searching for the Jasmine style #J2727 by Kirstie Kelly to wear for my big day. I would even LOVE to rent your dress if possible if you don`t have it for sale...I have waited my whole life long for my true love story to happen and now it finally is! This is my dream dress, it just doens`t fit our budget to buy a home next spring too! I need a dress size 10 I am street size 8. Please...any help would be WONDERFUL!!!
Posted by Katie; updated 12/09/09

Katie- I also am looking to buy the Jasmine dress in size 10 (street size 8) and found one for a reasonable price (though still a little steep for my budget). My wedding is about 3 weeks before yours- I`m wondering if we might be able to work out some kind of split on the dress or maybe a re-sale or rental for you?
Posted by Danielle; updated 12/26/09

I have a Jasmine 2727 dress! I never got to wear it, sadly :( It`s size 10 (street size 8) with some alterations. Are you still interested?
Posted by Lee Tidball; updated 01/10/10

HELP!!! Hello there, my daughter is looking for the Jasmine j2727 dress in champaigne. Size 8-10 street. Date 3-10-10. Can anyone help make this precious day even more special? THANK YOU!
Posted by Lawrie; updated 01/10/10

I am looking for this dress!!! J2727 Kirstie Kelly dress. I am a street size 6. Looking to get a gently used dress as the new one is too steep for my budget please reply ASAP. Wedding date is next year 7-23-11. Thanks!!!
Posted by Cindi; updated 07/21/10

Hello - I have this dress for sale ... Size 8 ... But had some parts let out, so hips/waist more like a 10. I wore it for my wedding July 2009 ... The dress has been professionally dry cleaned. Please contact me for further info.
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/01/10

Hi! Does anyone still have the Jasmine J2727 for sale in the champagne color? Probably street size 6-8 so bridal size 6-10? Budget is kind of tight but I might be able to pull some strings if it is a good deal and in good condition! Please let me know!
Posted by Lauren; updated 10/09/10

Hi iv got a size 6 organza wedding dress if your interested in buying it /
Posted by natasha pullen; updated 02/21/11