Where To Go To Become A Wedding Planner???

I need to find out where to go to school to become a wedding planner, i live in Arizona, so if anyone knows anything please please tell me, thanks alot!!!
Posted by leah; updated 06/08/03

Hi, I have been a wedding planner for about 2 years now and I didn`t have to go to a special school or college for that. It is one of those things that you have to have a talent for and if you don`t then it doesn`t really matter how many diplomas you get on the subject. All the other details you will learn as you go along anyway. Try to get some experience and to see if this really is the right job for you by doing some work experience with a company that organises weddings in your area. Hope this helps.

H
Posted by Hayal; updated 06/25/03

Www.bridalassn.com
Www.weddingcareers.com
Www.acpwc.com

There are many more, just do a search for wedding or bridal consultants. I hope this helps.
Posted by Kentrice; updated 06/27/03

Maybe I can help, please email me :
Lwsprncss@hotmail.com
Posted by Laura; updated 07/14/03

Ive been wanting to be a wedding planner for about 3 years but i dont know where to begin? if anyone has any tips on where i should start please let me know...also how would u get someone to trust you to do thier wedding if its your FIRST time?
Posted by tasha; updated 12/15/03

You have to help out at a few weddings before you actually get to do one yourself, like get some experience, you can`t and shouldn`t expect to do it all yourself straight away.
Posted by Hayal; updated 12/15/03