Maggie Sottero Grace Kelly Dress WANTED

I am looking for a size 10, 12, or 14. Please let me know if you have one, condition, colors, any alterations, etc. NO custom or similar dresses please. Thanks!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Emily; updated 04/09/08

I have a size 8 in white brand new if your interested
Posted by Kathleen; updated 04/10/08

I`m not sure I can lose enough weight to get into an 8. I`m going to the dress stores this Friday and Saturday and will try on a different style Maggie to see if the 8 will be a possibility. I`ll let you know in the next couple days. Where are you located? Thanks!
Posted by Emily; updated 04/10/08

Thanks Kathleen. I hope it works out for Elizabeth and you with the size 8. I`d really wanted the gold, not the white or diamond. I found and bought a dress locally last evening that is very similar to it but in a light gold. It`s a size 10 and fits now and will when I lose more weight too since it`s also a lace-up. Thanks again and good luch to both of you!
Posted by Emily; updated 04/11/08

Good for you!! And good luck with all your plans!!
Posted by Kathleen; updated 04/11/08

This is the dress my daughter wants. She is an 8, but I`ve heard this dress runs small, so I would be willing to buy a 10 or larger and get it altered. Does anyone else have one? Size 8, 10 or up. Please let me know.
Posted by Jenny; updated 06/23/08

I have a Diamond White Grace Kelly Dress that has never been worn, wedding has been canceled. It is size 20, never altered.

I paid $800, willing to sell for $600 plus shipping. There is material to make the accents blue instead of rose, and 4 blue bridesmaids dresses to match.
Posted by Linda Ivnik; updated 12/01/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made. We do custom style orders as well. Showroom is also available for appointment only if you are near New York. Please google us if you want to see our feedbacks from previous buyers.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Mimi; updated 12/07/08

I have a slighly-used (one day!) Grace Kelly gown in a size 14. No hem alterations, only a bit of alternations to let out the lower back a bit, as well as making the cap sleeves a little more form fitting. I also have a beautiful veil, and can show you pictures if you like from the wedding (which was October 2008). and we can talk some more:) Have a wonderful evening.
Posted by Sarah Council; updated 02/18/09

Sara, do you still have your Grace Kelly gown? If you do, I`d be very interested to see pictures of it. It`s one of my top three contenders :).

Please email me at LECarr07 at gmail dot com if you do, or if you have pictures I`d love to see those.

Thanks so much
Posted by Lauren; updated 03/01/09

Do you still have that Grace Kelly Dress for sale? How much are you asking? I am very interested!
Posted by Rebecca; updated 06/02/09

As much as I would love the dress, I don`t know if size 14 would fit, unless I was able to get alot of alterations. I am generally a size 8, 10 at most. What do you think?
Posted by Rebecca; updated 06/02/09

Sarah or anybody, do you still have the Maggie Sottero Grace kelly dress available? I think I`m a size 8 although my street size is 4. So a 6, 8, or 10 might work. Email me at paulineinwa@hotmail.com. Thanks!
Posted by Pauline; updated 05/12/10

Does anyone have the Grace Kelly dress in Ivory size 16, 18, 20?
Posted by Ashley; updated 06/02/13