MARISA WEDDING GOWN

Hi,
I`m looking for a Marisa wedding gown. I think it`s style #153, but I couldn`t find it on the Marisa bridal website. It`s a trumpet shaped gown, strapless, semi-sweetheart neckline, lace on the bodice that curves asymetrically around to the back of the gown. Any help finding this gown at an affordable price would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Marie
Posted by Marie; updated 04/09/08

Hi, Are any of your ladies considering selling your Marisa 737? I just tried it on yesterday and LOVED it. Please email me at anniechenvln@gmail.com. Thanks!
Posted by Annie; updated 04/09/08

What size do you need? I am selling my size 4 (street size 0/2), brand new not worn. Email me at Leasha85@aol.com if interested!
Posted by lauren; updated 04/10/08

I am also looking for the Marisa 737 dress so if anyone has one to sell, let me know. The ideal size would be an 8, but I would consider a 10 or 12 and altering it.
It`s such a gorgeous gown and has a wonderful fit. Thank you!
Posted by Magda; updated 06/09/08

Does anyone know the style number (s) of the Marisa gown with the drawstring in the back?? I tried it on at the shop but cannot find it ANYWHERE!! Thanks:)

And, I just purchased a Mikaela gown that will arrive in June that I am looking to sell at a discount so hopefully I can purchase the Marisa gown if I can find it!!
Posted by Katie; updated 01/26/11