Pinup Girl Pics

A friend and I are wanting to take WW2 pinup girl pictures for our hubbys overseas..ive searched the net and cant find anything..sooo were looking for a studio that do these type of pictures that can include the costumes we need..thanks so much..hope to hear from somebody soon.
Posted by carla; updated 04/06/08

Where are you located? Take a look at my website, Jen****phy.com under "For His Eyes Only". I`m in southern Cal. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks, Jenn
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/27/08

I am looking for the same thing, but I`m located in Minneapolis, MN. Anyone do this in the area?
Posted by Stephanie; updated 12/16/08

Hi there,
By this time you may have found what you are looking for. My name is Julia Jingle and I am a pinup photographer. I am actually opening a studio in Lakewood Ohio, at 15609 Detroit rd. My specialty is Pinups. Thank you all and have a lovely day.
Julia A. Jingle
Reb-Belle Pinups Studio
Posted by Julia; updated 03/10/09

Im also looking to take some pictures! i want to give my husband a lil gift....he`s also in the millitary im located in Newport News, VA
Posted by Mairis; updated 10/15/09

I am a Pin-up Photographer based in Houston Texas...

For booking inquiries, please visit my Facebook Fan Page:

Http://www.facebook.com/AMoralesphotography

Thanks ladies!!
Posted by Angela Morales; updated 01/21/10

I`m also looking for a photographer for a pin up shoot with sets, outfits, etc....Jennifer what is your web address? I`m in orange county
Posted by kristina; updated 04/22/10