Used Wedding Decorations - GREAT PRICES!

I will be getting married on September 20th, 2008 and after the wedding, I would like to sell my decorations. I know how expensive things can get, so if you are interested in any items below, please e-mail me at m********s@bbcs.k12.ny.us. I can always negotitate prices if needed. Thanks!

1 cake stand, silver - $40.00
240 disposible chair covers with bow, white - $0.75 each
30 glass bowls for floating candles - $3.00 each
100 floating candle holders (for tealight) - $0.75 each
100 tealight candles, battery operated 72 hrs - $0.75 each
30 votive candles, battery operated 72 hrs - $1.50 each
50 plastic vases, silver - $1.50 each
12 floral balls for iron stand or hanging kissing balls, white and orange - $10.00 each
1 large floral ball for hanging in the center of dance floor, white and orange - $40.00
10 strands of white lights - $3.00 each
10 glass dishes/bowls for candy buffet, different sizes - contact for price
10 candy scoops, silver - $1.00 each

** the orange flowers on the floral balls can be taken out and replaced with the color and flower of your choice!
Posted by Melissa; updated 03/31/08

Do you have 80 of the chair covers left - also are the lights all battery opperated/

I am getting married on April 26, 2008 in the Outer Banks and every ventor has pailed on me so I am in a panic trying to get this done.

Thank you for your help and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Posted by Evelyn; updated 04/03/08

Hey i am interested in many of the things you listed ... Contact me at s****5@hotmail.com
Posted by Ashley; updated 04/08/08

Evelyn - I will not be able to sell the things until after my wedding in September... Sorry! :( Good luck with everything...

Ashley - I will need your e-mail address to send you pics and stuff. It did not appear on the message board... Thanks!
Posted by Melissa; updated 04/09/08

Can you please send pics, thanks, sa****u06@yahoo.com
Posted by sarah; updated 04/09/08

Melissa,

Hi, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I am a wedding planner in Florida and would be very interested in several of the items you will be selling after your wedding. If you could please email me at jm*****1@aol.com. Thank you
Jeff
Posted by Jeff; updated 04/12/08

My email is su****5@hotmail.com
Posted by Ashley; updated 04/13/08

Hey ladies if you are willing to consider this, my day is not until late September, passing some of items around please contact me.
Thx
Posted by Loretta; updated 04/13/08

I am interesting in your staff, i will married in november 2008, please contac me
Posted by Cristina; updated 04/14/08

Cristina,
I need your e-mail address to contact you...

Thanks!
Posted by Melissa; updated 04/21/08

Hello how are you doing? I would love to buy some things after your wedding . I would like the Chair Covers and the 10 glass dishes/ bowls and the 10 candy scoops silver. I would like to buy them from you . A.S.A.P Please e-mail me at nashirabiggirl07@aol.com thank you for your time
Posted by STEPHANIE; updated 04/21/08

Hello, could you please email. I would like to buy alot of the things you have listed. I`m not getting married until September of 09, so i`m happy to wait until your wedding.
Posted by misty; updated 05/30/08

Hello, could you please email. I would like to buy alot of the things you have listed. I`m not getting married until September of 09, so i`m happy to wait until your wedding. M*****78@myway.com
Posted by misty; updated 05/30/08

I am interested in the floral bulb that hangs over the dance floor. I would love more information and pictures. Thanks.
-ashley
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/03/08

Interested in the floral ball that goes above dance floor. Thanks
Posted by Ashley; updated 08/11/08

Do you have any items left please email me a list and pictures
Posted by surice watley; updated 09/05/08

Hi, I am also interested in the chair covers and b/o tealights. Do you have 160 chair covers left? Do you have the 100 tealights left? Email me at

Thanks,
Carolyn
Posted by Carolyn; updated 09/09/08

OOPS! I forgot to ask if you still have the 160 wine glasses. If so how much do you want for them?

Carolyn
Posted by Carolyn; updated 09/09/08

Do you have anything left??? If so please e-mail me with a list. Thank you.

Posted by Amber; updated 01/13/09