Pronovias Babel Gown Plus Lace Bolero For Sale

Hi everybody

My name is Christine, I am pretty new here and hope my English is not too bad to tell you about the dress I am willing to sell.

Last June I married in a beautiful Pronovias Wedding Dress. It is the one called "Babel". It is a size 10-12. Colour is ivory. I also wore the Babel lace bolero.
The dress was a little shortenend.
You can have a look at the dress and bolero over here:

Http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/150000...zosBBiO907s.jpg

Http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/150000...QCwy5hk45CQ.jpg

Http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/150000...lrLYPViEv_N.jpg

Http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/150000...uiorMiJ3mjh.jpg

Http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/150000...gyVD3R6hfSF.jpg

I am selling all together (meaning dress, bolero and veil) for 750 British pounds INCLUDING shipping costs to Britain, as the dress is in Germany. By the way, the dress was bought in Britain and is covered by a suit bag. The dress has been professionally cleaned after the wedding.

Just feel free to contact me. I am open for offers
Christine
Posted by Christine; updated 03/25/08

Just noticed that the links don´t work. Well, here is another try
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Christine; updated 03/25/08

Hi,

Do you still have your dress? Where are you based?

Thanks,

Wendy
Posted by Wendy Evans; updated 03/27/08

Hi Wendy

I still have the dress, bolero and veil. I am living in Germany and Switzerland. Where do you live ? It would be possible for me to send to UK or US.

Best wishes
Christine
Posted by Christine; updated 03/27/08

Hi,

Would you consider selling me the lace bolero? I get married in june and only have the dress at the moment (bought from a shop, and couldn`t stretch to the bolero back then!)
Thanks
Cathy
Posted by cathy; updated 04/04/08

Of course I would consider only selling the bolero. It would be 260 Pound plus shipping costs. Would that be fine for you ?

Best wishes Christine
Posted by Christine; updated 04/07/08

Thanks, but that is the same price as the bolero new! I was looking to spend more around the £100 + shipping.

Let me know if you can bring down the price, as I would still be interested.

You look lovely in the picture by the way! It`s such a beautiful dress, I can`t wait to be married in it!

Best wishes
Cathy
Posted by Cathy Richardson; updated 04/08/08

Well, then I guess in Germany it is much more expensive than in Britain. I can`t give it away for 100 Pound, but I would give it to you for 200 Pound plus Shipping Costs (which are 16 Euro). What du you say?
Posted by Christine; updated 04/08/08

No thanks. But thanks for the offer to reduce the price.

In England it is £290 new, so I guess it is more expensive over there. I wouldn`t want to pay more than half price for something second hand.

Thanks anyway
Cathy
Posted by cathy; updated 04/08/08

Hi

Wondering if you still have your dress for sale?
I live in the UK and am interested in buying the dress, minus accessories. Would you consider selling the dress alone......if so, for what revised price?
Posted by Mel; updated 05/24/08

Hallo,
Ich bin zufällig auf Ihre Anzeige gestoßen und bin sehr interessiert an dem Bolero, da ich bereits ein Pronovias - Brautkleid besitze.
Welche Größe hat der Bolero und was soll er kosten?
ÜBer eine Rückmeldung würde ich mich sehr freuen
Herzliche Grüße,
Gabi Wacker
Posted by Gabriele Wacker; updated 09/30/08

Hallo Gabriele

Danke für die Anfrage. Also der Bolero hat 500 Euro gekostet, denn es ist ein original Pronoviass Bolero. Ich würde ihn für 300 Euro verkaufen. Er ist in bestem Zustand, hat keine Mängel, wurde gereinigt. Die Schildchen wurden abgetrennt, habe ich aber noch (als Nachweis der Originalität).

Melden Sie sich gerne unter , wenn Sie Interesse haben.

Beste Grüsse
Christine Manser
Posted by Christine; updated 09/30/08

Vielen Dank für die Antwort?
Welche Größe hat denn der Bolero (ich trage normalerweise 38, aber Pronovias fällt ja ziemlich klein aus)?
Auf wieviel € würden sich die Versandkosten belaufen!

Gruß

Gabi Wacker
Posted by Gabriele Wacker; updated 10/02/08

Ich trage Grösse 40 und der Bolero sass fast ein wenig eng, sodass er bei normaler Grösse 38 eigentlich perfekt passen sollte. Versandkosten wären 7 Euro als versichertes Paket.

Gruss
Christine Manser
Posted by Christine; updated 10/02/08

Hallo!

Ich bin auf der Suche nach dem Kleid Babel oder Costel von Pronovias in Größe 38. 40 wäre auch ok, dann würde ich es ändern lassen.

Gerne auch die Modelle Guitarra oder Mulata von La Sposa, sowie Bucle von San Patrick!!!

Würde mich freuen, wenn sich jemand von seinem Traumkleid trennen und mir anbieten würde!

Viele Grüße, Tanja

:::

Hello!

I`m looking for the Pronovias dresses BABEL or COSTEL/Cordoba; Mulata or Guitarra from La Sposa or San Patrick Bucle in size 10.

Best Regards, Tanja
Posted by Tanja Fliege; updated 11/09/08

Hallo

Mein Kleid (und auch der Bolero) wäre noch zu haben. Es ist Grösse 38/40. Bei Interesse einfach melden unter christine. Liebe Grüsse
Christine
Posted by Christine; updated 11/12/08

Did you ever sell this dress? If not, I would LOVE it!
Posted by Cathryn; updated 11/27/08

Hi Cathryn

I haven´t sold it yet, so it is still for sale. As I am living in Switzerland and Germany, I don´t really know which country you are from, so I can´t really call you under the number you noticed. and we can work something out.

Best wishes Christine
Posted by Christine; updated 11/27/08

TODAY ONLY ALL PRONOVIAS GOWNS $599

Visit our page for more info: Bridal Bling ~ Wedding Dresses

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Gigi; updated 12/06/08

Hi Christine,

My name is Christine also and my surname matches your surname (Manser). I live in beautiful Switzerland and it would be nice if you like to contact me just for being friends or fun.

Warmet regards

ChtistineManser
Posted by Christine Manser; updated 06/26/13