Sweet 15/Quinceañera

I am having my sweet 15 in June,I have little time left,and i havent bought anything except for the dress!! I still need decorations,invitations,cake,entertainment,and the food...the colors for the party are gold & brown....anyone that has any ideas or that can help please contact me!!!.....i live in Zebulon,North Carolina.....what i really need the most right now is a choreographer.....
Posted by Michelle; updated 03/23/08

Hey ! i could tell your stressed out because i am too ! im also having a sweet in june. Now first of all you need a location. Usually wen u find a hall they have somebody that does the decorations. As for the cake try to go to ur favortie bakery and make sure they deliver cakes. Also try samples of their cakes. Entertainment could be a DJ . It doesnt neccesarily have to be a celebrity . And invitations go to ur local prinmaking shop . They will most likely have samples of invitations because thats what im doing. Good luck !
Posted by Mercedes; updated 03/23/08

I have information regarding the entertainment part. Just go to www.myspace.com/b****va That`s where my niece went for her music. Take care.
Posted by MN; updated 03/23/08

Hello

I would love to help you Decorations & Favors for your upcoming QUINCEANERA.

I custom design all of my items to your theme, colors, logos, etc. So everything is unique to your very special day!

I have worked on many Weddings, Sweet 16`s, Quinceanera`s, Bar Mitzvah`s and more, you may see some examples of my work at www.cmbcrafts.com these are just examples not what you are limited to.

I also have some great specials right now - but feel free to email me as I do work on pricing wherever I am able.

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 03/24/08