Christian Quinceanera Ceremony

I found a Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony while searching the internet so if anyone wants it,

Take care,
Dee
Posted by Dee; updated 03/17/08

Please send me the sermon thanks
Posted by Jeanette; updated 03/17/08

Please send me the service. I am planning a sweet 16 for my neice and it will be at a baptist church, the pastor is not familar and asked me to find out what it is that he will need to do. I had mine through catholic and am not sure how different it is for a baptist service. Please help Thank you, Monica
Posted by monica collins; updated 03/17/08

Would you please send it to me my daughters quince is coming up I would love to read it .thanks, Ernie
Posted by Ernie; updated 04/20/08

Please send me the ceremony as I am doing a ceremony on Sunday.
Posted by Rev JoyceAnne; updated 07/24/08

Please send me a sermon because i will be having one soon i want to know what i can and cant do
Posted by Jennifer; updated 08/21/08

Hello Dee,
Can you forward a copy of the Christian Quinceanera Church sermon/ceremony to me?

Thanks for your time,
Vero
Posted by Vero; updated 08/24/08

Please send me a copy of the Christian Quinceanera service. Thanks!

Posted by Amy Thompson; updated 10/09/08

My daughter`s having a Sweet 16 and a church service at a Baptist Church. Would you please be so kind and also send me the sermon for the Christian Quinceanera. Thank you.
Posted by Rosa Lopez; updated 10/14/08

Hi can you send me the info on the Christian Quinceanera Ceremony. Thanks Rachel
Posted by Rachel von Braun; updated 10/14/08

MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING A SWEET SIXTEEN DINNER AT CHURCH AND WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THIS INFORMATION AS A GUIDE.
Posted by MARY; updated 01/02/09

Please post here the info of Quinceanera Christian Church Service to
Posted by Naida; updated 01/14/09

Please send me any information that I may use for my daughter`s ceremony.
Posted by Claudia Limon; updated 01/16/09

I`m planning a Quince for my daughter. Our pastor will be officiating. However I`d like to have a copy of what you have. Thanks.
Have a blessed day.
Posted by Sobie Salinas; updated 01/28/09

I need the Christian Quinceanera Sermon can i get it today? Friday 13th
Posted by Graham HOlland; updated 03/13/09

Hi Dee
Can you please sent me a copy of the church service, i would really appreciate it, thanks.... and thanks again
Posted by shirley; updated 03/16/09

We are planning my granddaughter quince, and this would be great help. Her pastor is a young man, and just finished school.
Posted by Hilda Ambriz; updated 03/21/09

Hi, can i have a copied of the Quinceanera Service at a Baptist Church. Thanks
Posted by zoe; updated 04/13/09

Please send me a copy of the quinceanera service. My daughter and I are baptist, but we still want to do something. I`d really any info you have on the training classes preceeding the event.
Thanks.
Posted by Minnie; updated 04/13/09

Hi there,

If you still have the sermon/cermony for christian quinceneara I would love to have a copy. I have been searching but not found anything yet.
Posted by lydia; updated 04/15/09

Would you also sent me the info in the ceremony. Thanks
Posted by Susan T; updated 04/17/09