13th Birthday Ideas

I am having my 13th birthday. I went on a website that said a few ideas and i found one that is really cool. You invite girls over and get makeup and face masks and spa food and nail stuff and you all do makeovers on eachother. Im not sure if my friends will like this and i dont want to just have a sleepover, i want something to do before too. I have tried pools to hire but they are too expensive. Does anyone have any ideas?
Posted by party girl; updated 03/13/08

Thanks...i know i`ll have a great time
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/13/08

Well....i personally think u should have the makeover thing. I would freak if i was invited 2 something like th@!!!!!

If u really didn`t want 2 do the makeover thing, than u could have a barbaque, a dance party (like me), or a movie party.
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/13/08

I LOVE the idea of getting spa treatments. U should do that. And for my 13th birthday party, I think that I am going to do that AND im going to get manicures and pedicures for my guests I HOPE U HAVE AN AWESOME B-DAY PARTY AND LIKE MY IDEAS..
Thanks,
-lacey
Posted by Lacey; updated 04/30/08

I need some ideas for birthdays because mine is coming up in August and I don`t know what to do that is not exspensive. I can`t have like a big party like you do when your like 7 or 8. Like a few friends. Have any ideas? More then one please.
Posted by Kat; updated 05/21/08

Hey!!!!

Do u live kinda close 2 a water park? u could spend a day there.....like sunsplash!!! love IT!!!!!!! hope i helped!
Posted by sydnee; updated 05/21/08

I need help my 13th bday is coming up in lik a week and i hav no ideas of wat to do ive asked all my friends and they dnt kno eigher
It seems lik ive alredy done everything
Please relpy if u hav any ideas
Thank you so much!
-alex!
Posted by Alex!; updated 06/04/08

My 13th Birthday is in Octoberr
+& i Mitee Havee mee My Mum +& Three Matees
Get The Trainn Down To London +*&
SHOP!
Coz i Havee a Small Housee
+*& im Not alloud a Big Housee Party......

I Lovee The Mall Scaveingger Huntt
That Sounds Well Cool
Mitee Try That...x

+*& For Thee Invites i Mite
Get a Photo Of Mee
Lookin Gurd +*& put The
Writin on Thee Backk

Pleasee Tell Mee If uu Think Thiss is a Gurd Idea
Coz uu Neeed To Havee a Gurd 13th
Uur First year as a Teeen!!

X
Posted by Hanna x; updated 07/06/08

Hey my 13th b-day is gonna be in 8 months but i wanted to get a head start on planning it so yea. But here`s what I`m gonna do. It`s somewhat girly and somewhat funny and adventurous. But it`s gonna be really fun. I`m gonna tell all my frioends to dress in a casual but not too casual wqay. We`re gonna pick them up and go and get our hair, makeup, and nails done. Then we`re going to go to my grandma`s really big house and have a sleepover there. When we get there we`re going to have a photoshoot type thing. Then we`re gonnaplay a survivor food game except my cousin`s a vegetarian so nothing can have meat in it but there`s going to be like ice-cream with hot sauce on it and chocolate pudding with syrup and ketchup on it so it`s gonna be really disgusting but really fun! Everything`s going to be covered with a cloth so nobody can see what it is. We`re going to put it on the lazy-suzan that my grandma has.Then we`re gonna play like a spy-string game where everybody gets into 2 teams where 1 team will have one color on them and the other team will have a different color on them and each team is gonna go hide outside and each person has a can of crazy string and we`re going to sneak around and when we see somebody on the other team jump up and start squirting them with crazy string. Then after we`re done with that we`re just gonna go watch movies and play little games.
Posted by Emily; updated 07/28/08

Hey.........
I think that`s a really good idea 4 a party........i might do that 4 mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do u think that if i added going in my spa.....would it tie into the theme?
Posted by sydnee; updated 07/30/08

Yah totally I don`t like girly girl stuff but I do think that would go into the theme perfectly!
Posted by Alexis; updated 08/06/08

I am throwing a huge 50 guest party with my bff, and it`s goin` to be HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by gabby; updated 08/06/08

Hii ppl im havein my 13th birthday soon and i am going to pick 6 of my closest Friends to come with me to an UNDER WATER PHOTOSHOOT i was watching it on Britains Next Top Model. Its About £200 pp Its Really Cool For Videos Go On Youtube.com It Looks AMAZING. From Lucy xxxxHope You All Have A Nice Birthday !
Posted by Lucy XxX; updated 08/28/08

Talk about boys,play truth or dare,play gameboard games,and talk about your meanest teachers.
Posted by Mary; updated 08/28/08

It depends if it is a sleepover then do the things I listed. If it`s a like a party at a water park then jus t talk about things that you love and things in that category. Sleepover Ideas: talk about boys,play gameboard games,talk about your meanest teachers.
Posted by Mary; updated 08/28/08

Hey Party Girl!

I`m turning 13 this September. I think that the whole spa idea would be fun, but I dont think it will keep everyone entertained forever.

Say you have 10 people including you;
Draw 5 names out of a hat. Have the girls you pulled out of the hat, pull one name each. Then you have your partners. Have 5 differen`t stations; Hands (Lotions, nail polishs, ect.), Feet (Creams, feet buffers, nail polishs, ect), Hair (straighteners, crimpers, curlers, clips, glitter ect.), Face (Eye liner, Mascara, eye shadows, glosses, lip stick ect.) And the picture spot (have a parent take pictures of the final look :] )

I hope this helps :]]

OH! And no mirrors.
And no showers after
Posted by Savanna; updated 08/31/08

How about a HORSE and CARRIAGE to give rides and/or transport you and your guests from one place to another (from a shopping mall to the party house, etc.) . You can see some on www.anenchantedcarriage.com. Our phone number is (805) 579-7979.

Visit our page for more info: Enchanted Carriages

Posted by Susan & William; updated 09/07/08

One of my best friends turned thirteen a few months ago and we had a blast at this place called Whirlyball...(i think thats how its spelled) Its sort of like bumper cars and basketball, and lacrosse put together. But its not really sport-related cuz i dont play any sports and i had a LOT of fun!!
Posted by Janie; updated 09/27/08

Hey,
Maybe you could go out for lunch or play some games if things are too expensive.. Maybe ice skating, I went there for my birthday.. It was really fun

Hope I helped you!!
Posted by Emily; updated 10/28/08

PLEASE help! I am turning 13 in a couple of months and have dreamed about having a major party since I was like 5. The problems are that I cant think of anything spectacular, I`m not allowed to hire a hall, and I am im year 8 and dont know many guys to invite so I will look like a bloody lez for having all girls. HELP ME!
Posted by Mixie.; updated 02/26/09

Need help!! my b-day is in a montha dn i don`t know what 2 do..i was thinking about having a bbq, but i don`t know what i could do 2 make it fun..help??
Posted by sydnee; updated 02/28/09