Diamond Themed Wedding Decorations

Hi, I am looking for diamond themed wedding decos for my wedding in September 08. Can anyone help me? I live in Australia and all the web sites I have found do not ship here. Thanks
Posted by Aspa; updated 03/11/08

Hey aspa..........i know u asked about diamonds.......but if i were u i would use chandelier centerpieces.......with crystal............those are nice im using them for my august wedding..............and then u can go and find diamond deco pieces to put on tables............google it and see
Posted by hadola; updated 03/13/08

Hi Hadola, thanks for the suggestion I will look into that! Do you have any web sites you can suggest?
Posted by aspa; updated 03/13/08

Hi,
I have several Diamond wedding items. Check out my website at www.pe****ne.com there is a Diamond Decor catagory that has alot of diamond themed items. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Thanks
Lori
Posted by Lori; updated 05/08/08

Hi,
I have several diamond themed items on my website. You can go to google and type in perfectly presented online. I am located in Arizona.
Thanks
Lori

Hi,
I have several CUTE diamond themed items on my website www.pe****ine.com
Please check it out and feel free to email me if you have any questions.
Thanks
Lori

Hi,
Did you search at www.yourchaircovers.com, this website ships luxurious wedding chair covers and tablecloths world wide at wholesale rates.
Posted by Julia; updated 06/13/13