Need Teen Sleepover Birthday Party Games

Help!!!

I am having my Sleepover Birthday party in 2 weeks from now and I can not find very many games to play that go with the theme "sleepovers" It is going to be with about 8-10 girls only!! We are alll around the age of 12-13!!! I am looking for fun games that you can play with prizes, no boardgames!!!! Please anyone who has an idea please write back!!!

Thanks,
Becca
Posted by Becca; updated 03/10/08

Hey i often have this problem too. A few ideas i`ve come up with:
Light as a feather (walk around one person who is lying on the ground three times chanting "stiff as a board, light as a feather" and then everyone picks them up with two fingers and raises them to the ceiling)
Sardines (where you turn off the lights and one peoson hides and everyone else tries to find them until everyone but one person is hiding with you)
Crazy questions (everyone sits in a circle and asks one peoson crazy questions until the person can`t answer- not embarasing, just stupid, eg "if you flicked your pancreas, could you feel it?" and "how do starfishes have babies?" or "what is your relationship with chuck(or some other random name) ")
Romans and christians (turn off all the lights and one or two people are the "romans" who have to find the hiding "christians" if they find someone, they can take them to a "prison" but the christians can be rescued by other christians)
One other game is fun but i don`t know the name of it. Two or three people should know the secret and it`s funner if most of them don`t know. Everyone chooses one person while the people who know how it`s played go to another room and one other person who knows the secret (the others have to know who it is) sits the same way the chosen person does and everyone else has to figure out how the guessers always know who was chosen.
Anyway, hope i helped :)
Posted by aundrea; updated 03/10/08