Need Lazaro Gown LZ3604

Hello - I am looking for a Lazaro Gown LZ3604 reasonably priced. It is from the Spring 2006 Collection. I am a size 4. Can anyone help me?
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Lakeisha; updated 03/06/08

Are you a size 4 in regular clothing or size 4 bridal? I have the dress if you`re still looking
Posted by Ursula; updated 09/10/08

Yes, I am still looking!!!!!!!!! I am a size 2-4 in regular clothing
Posted by Lakeisha; updated 09/17/08

Hi Ursula - Yes I am still looking. Please contact me I am a size 2-4 in regular clothing.
Posted by Lakeisha; updated 09/17/08

Well I am a size 6 regular clothing and the dress is a bridal 12
(couture bridal is sized much smaller than street clothing). You`d only have to alter it one size. I`m asking $1500 and paid $3500.
Posted by Ursula; updated 09/20/08

Ursula - That is a fabulous deal. The only thing I have to do now is sell the one my mother purchased for me recently before buying your gown. I hope to be in touch soon to purchase.
Posted by Lakeisha; updated 09/24/08

Ursula - That is a fabulous deal. I do hope to be in touch to purchase soon. I have to sell the one I purchased recently before purchasing this gown.
Posted by Lakeisha; updated 09/24/08

Ok. Keep me posted.
Posted by Ursula; updated 09/28/08

Hello Ursula - I will keep you posted. Please also let me know if you find a buyer.

Thank you
Posted by Lakeisha; updated 10/09/08

I will.
Posted by Ursula Parker; updated 10/10/08

Hello,
I have this dress and I am a size 4 in street clothing and I have the dress in a size 10 because couture does run smaller. Contact me if you would like any pictures.

Amanda

Visit our page for more info: Bridal and Evening Gowns by Amanda

Posted by Amanda; updated 10/11/08

I am a size 4 in bridal - could you email me with pics art2ucc at gmail
Posted by melanie; updated 10/18/09

We have this gown in size 10 as well... Runs very small and can be altered down if necessary. Email me at info@bridalsense.com if you are interested!
Posted by Nancy; updated 02/23/11