Photographer Needs Models For Photo Shoots In Toledo

Photographer is exanding portfolio, seeking models, or aspiring models, or those wishing to have professional level photos of themselves. I need more photos to enhance my portfolio. In exchange for your time posing for the camera you will recieve several professional photos for your portfolio or suitable for framing, also a CD with all the unedited photos can also be yours. This is the perfect opportunity if you have been seeking to enhance your portfolio with professional photos but did not want to pay the high cost. Our multimedia studio facility is state of the art. I have encouraged models to bring a friend and usually I have an assistant - Kari or Bonnie - we shoot the standard poses with wardrobe changes, and I encourage the model to help with posing ideas. Also I can shoot those sexy poses if you wish. Serious inquiries only. Please call the number listed anytime ask for Randy
Posted by Randy Zalewski; updated 03/03/08

Dear Sir/Madam.

Hope you are well.

We are DEADFOX DESIGNS ©2008. Based in Leeds west yorkshire we are a Design/Promotion/and representation company. We take on jobs for Graphic design, business promotion, personall design, models, dancers, and talent, offering the full package to our users.

On our listings we have several models that I think would meet your requirements. They are professinoal models so you wont be working with rookies.

All our models, both male and female, are ready to go when you are.

If you could contact us @ "deadfoxdesigns@hotmail.com" we will be able to send you some samples of our models.

Thank you for your time.

Lex

DEADFOX DESIGNS ©2008

Contact

(+44) 07851723054

Www.myspace.com/deadfoxcopyright

Deadfoxdesigns@hotmail.com
Posted by Lex; updated 09/10/08

Hello Randy,
My name is Jillian Spragg. I have wanted to be a model my whole life. I am currently taking classes to improve my skills but I would also like to expand my portfolio. I am interested in meeting you and taking a look at previous photos you have taken. let me know if you are still looking for models. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you.

Jillian
Posted by Jillian; updated 10/14/08

HI IM AN ASPIRING MODEL AND I TRADE MY WOR FOR PICTURES TO BUILD MY PORTFOLIO..PLEASE ANSWER BAC IF YOU STILL HAVE DISPONABILITY..THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME..
Posted by SYLVIA; updated 01/14/09