Chicago Choreographer

Angel Novoa uno de los mejores y talentosos coreografos de Chicago Illinois y toda el area de los suburbios.. Para mas informacion sobre mis servicios de coreografias modernas unicas y soprendentes. Sera inolvidable..
Posted by angel novoa; updated 02/26/08

Hello, I wanted to contact you on behalf of the New Lane Tech Dance Club which will be active as of September 2009. The club is in need of a good and affordable choreographer. And as the vice president of the club I would like to know if this could possibly work. And we would also like if the practices could every Saturday from 1-4 pm. If we you could possibly contact me as soon as possible it will be greatly appreciated.

If you could please contact me back:
Nayaly Garcia
Posted by nayaly garcia; updated 10/05/08

What is your contact information.
Posted by coco; updated 01/28/09

Hola me llamo stephanie soy de chicago
Eh estado buscando un choreographer para mis quince, aug. 1, 2009.
Quisiera tener mas informacion para comunicarme con usted
Posted by stephanie; updated 04/26/09

Como podria comunicarme contigo? Estoy interesada en tus servicios...
Posted by Minerva; updated 07/21/09

I need a choreographer for my sisters quinceanera. Help. P.s make it easier for people to contact you!
Posted by carmina; updated 11/17/09

I provide quince and debutante services...exclusively vals/Waltz and unique surprise dances. My name is elba and you can search my company el balance on facebook, google, myspace....lots of luck to you!!
Posted by elba; updated 12/09/09

The best Choreographer in Chicago is Rey Manzano. This "Choreographer" stole Rey Manzano ideas when he was pretending to be his friend. He sent people to check Rey Manzano events to see what was new with him. Just compare this guy work with Rey Manzano. This choreographer charge too much when Rey Manzano has reasonable prices for everyone. Just check www.fiestaxv.com and get an idea of the quality of Rey Manzano`s work with this guy.
Posted by Alex; updated 01/04/10

Alex...who are you referring to? Please be more specific when you are slandering someone on a public forum. I am assuming you are referring to the instructor at the top of the original post but someone reading this in passing could think you were discussing me...Elba...from el balance, LLC www.elbalance.com...A LICENSED, INSURED, and PROFESSIONAL quince instructor and group dance choreographer.
Posted by elba; updated 01/04/10

Elba, me estoy refiriendo al primer comentario que hicieron en Español en la parte superior de esta pagina de mensajes. Creo que puedo comentar lo que yo quiera porque me encuentro en mi pais, pais que si no sabias te la la libertad de hacerlo. Supongo que si tu eres una persona profesional, el que ataques con tu comentario a mi persona deja a decir que no eres una persona profesional, por mi parte yo hablo de mi experiencia como cliente del Señor Rey Manzano. No te conosco ni me interesa, simplemente di mi opinion muy abierta aqui. Sin ofender a nadien, solo una opinion muy personal. Si dices ser profesional creo que tu postura no dice mucho, lo unico que das a demostrar es tu poco madurez y falta de seguridad con tu trabajo.
Posted by Alex; updated 01/04/10

Angel me llamo odalys y yo vivo en los suburbios de chicago y quisiera saber si me ayuda con mi baile de sorpesa y mi vals.
Posted by Odalys; updated 03/30/10

Did you know that Angel stole Rey Manzano computer? He used one of his friends to go and pretend that needs a room to live in. This guy went with Rey Manzano asking if he was renting a room. This guy sent by Angel finally got in the house and after a time, he stole Rey Manzano computer to find out what was the new ideas of Rey Manzano. All of this is on a police report. No lie, you can find out by yourself if you want. It`s all documented. Angel wanted to know what Rey Manzano was doing. The police found out it was him `cause as soon as the computer was stolen Angel came up with a catilion show showing a new coreographic with the Opera Ghost, which Rey Manzano has been doing it for 9 years but never told, neither posted anything about it to keep it secret. So now Angel is saying that his show was great because of this new added coreographic when Rey Manzano has it for more than 9 years, and he just did it exactly how Rey Manzano was doing it. The police was involved in this, and there are reports that make this story true. If you want to hire this kind of guys, go ahead, but I am telling you, it`s not what he say he is, just ask him why some of the dancers he had, their parents took them out of the group... And what a parent of those kids can do to take this guy to jail. That parent knows something bad that can put Angel in jail. This last part hasn`t been revealed because it`s still in investigation
Posted by Lupe; updated 04/07/10

Hello Angel, my daughter will be celebrating her Quince in Sept and I was looking for a choreographer to help with the waltz, and her other dances. Please send me information regarding your services and locations along with pricing, thanks
Posted by Violet; updated 04/30/10

Violet, what`s yr email. Mia
Posted by Mia; updated 05/01/10

I am looking for an affordable choreographer for a quinceanera, please e mail me back as soon as possible, or how can i get in contact with you?
Posted by lety; updated 03/03/11

Okay im having a quinceañera over the summer and i need a choreographer if u can help me please....
Posted by Leslye; updated 03/05/11

Necesito un maestro de baile para mis quince anos que se llevara acabo en diciembre del 2012
Posted by sandra; updated 08/15/12

Hi Angel. T escribo para platicar con tigo. Hacerca de los 15 años de mi hija q seran acabo el dia 24 de febrero y quisiera platicar con tigo para ver si tienes disponobilidad para esas fechas y aserca de tus precios si pudieras comunicarte con migo lo mas pronto posible por q como veras no disponemos de mucho tiempo mi num de cel es (773)297-1442. Ignacio Diaz. Bueno t agradeseria q me llamaras gracias y q tengas buen dia
Posted by Ignacio Diaz; updated 11/21/12

Me gustaria hablar contigo para informacion acerca de tus honorarios para vals para quinceanera y baile sorpresa, sera en Junio somos de Aurora, no se si estes disponible.
Posted by AA; updated 02/09/13

Angel podrias darme tu # de telefono

Angel Novoa Me gustaria saber tus honorarios para un vals de quinceanera y baile sorpresa, y si estas disponible para Junio, somos de Aurora.

Visit www.myquincemusic.com for original Quinceanera & Sweet 16 Songs
1-888-600-2199
Gmara Song Productions

Visit our page for more info: G-Mara Song Productions ~ Special Events

Posted by Gmara; updated 02/12/13

Estoy interesado en tus servicios este es mi # 224 201 6858. Me podrias llamar para platicar aserca de unos 15 años de mi prima
Posted by freddy; updated 02/28/13