13th Birthday

I am having a birthday part on march 18th and i need some good ideas. My mom said i can invite all my friends. And a few can sleep over. None of my friends are girly, kinda like punk-ish emo rocker kinda people. I want it to be really fun, but affordable. I have a pool, but even in arizona its not warm enough. I dont have too many cd`s, but some my friends will like. I really dont know what to do. Please i need some good ideas! THANKS! =D
Posted by Hope; updated 02/17/08

Maybe you could go on a neighborhood scavenger hunt? limit your area to just houses on your street to keep it safe. Have every one break up into teams and they will run up and down your street and knocking on neighbors doors for items. For example ...cotton balls, q- tips, rubber bands, bandaids, cheerios. What ever team gets all the supplies first wins a prize. Can be very fun as long as you have nice neighbors. Be sure the rules are that they must not go into any bodys house!! also add outdoor items like a rock shaped like a heart, yellow flower...ect. So its not just from peoples home. And another idea is a Kareoke singing contest. Always funny to see and people laugh alot. Have people draw random songs from a hat to keep it fun!
Posted by emily; updated 02/19/08

Hey,

I luv ur ideas, but i need help with my party. I`m having a coed dance party, and the theme is black and white. What kind of games would b fun @ a dance party 4 12-13 year olds?

Should i have it b a dance like @ a dance 4 school or should i have it be like wear what ever u want like every day clothes?

I`m wearing a dress so would it be weird if everyone wore clothes they wear everyday?
Posted by sydnee; updated 03/08/08