For Sale Brand New Monique Luo Dress CH515 Never Worn

Monique Luo

Style No. CH515

This dress is from one of the designers of David`s Bridal. It is discontinued at the stores and hard to find. The dress is a size 8 unaltered, never worn, BRAND NEW with tags. It is absolutely gorgeous and will make you feel like a princess. The low set waist line and vertical ruffles are instantly slimming. I paid $1,000 for this dress (way worth the money), but unfortunately I have no reason to wear it now. Just looking to break even. I have pictures if needed. Looking to sell asap.

Tulle and organza A-line gown with beaded lace and vertical ruffle skirt.

DRESS DETAILS

Fabric : organza, tulle
Embellishment : ruffles, beading, lace
Color : white
Neckline : strapless
Silhouette : a-line
Train : Chapel
Posted by JessicaL; updated 01/31/08

Do you still have this dress? How much are you looking for??

Thanks!
Posted by Angie; updated 02/06/08

I do still have the dress. Please email me if you are interested.Hope to hear from you soon.
Posted by JessicaL; updated 02/07/08

Could you send me pictures if you still have the dress?
Posted by Veronica; updated 02/13/08

I do still hve the dress. I cannot post an email address or phone number but you can view the dress on craigslist in the tampa bay area. There are pictures there and you can contact me from there too. Hope you have a chance to see it soon!
Posted by JessicaL; updated 02/13/08

Do you still have the dress?
Posted by Tara; updated 10/13/08

Just wondering you may be interested in custom made the wedding gown in any style you like. If so, please visit our website at http://www.juliusbridal.com to see our works and details, or see our feedbacks at http://www.juliusbridal.com/forums. They are all high quality materials and professionally made.

Visit our page for more info: Julius Bridal

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Susan; updated 10/21/08

Do you still have this dress??? I`m looking for one ASAP!!! :) Thank You
Posted by Adrienne; updated 05/12/10

I have this in a street size 10, but label says 16 in white. Perfect condition, tags still attached. My price is $450
Posted by Nadine; updated 06/03/10

I have this dress in Size 6 (fits 6-8) new, never worn, includes veil and crinoline slip, cost total $1150..asking $600..make offer! call 239-995-7846 or email ngp1952@aol.com will email or post lots of pics if interested. This is a gorgeous dress and I would love for a bride to have it and enjoy it!
Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Nanci Posey; updated 09/30/10

I have this dress as well in a size 6. Worn once but I used and old white sheet to sit on or stand on top of for all my photos so it barely looks worn.
Posted by Janine; updated 09/30/10

I`m looking for this dress Monique Luo CH515 n a size 4 in white. If you have this dress and is selling it, please email me at tashaylove@yahoo.com.
Thank you ladies
Tasha
Posted by Tasha; updated 05/09/11