Quinceanera Pictures

If ne one has ne pictures from previouos quinceaneras or videos or anything of that sort and they could let me see them to get an idea of it that would be just great. So email me a.s.a.p. I would greatly appreciate it.
Posted by jaclene; updated 05/17/03

IM SORRY I DONT HAVE ANY PICS. BUT ,WHAT IS YOUR THEME AND COLORS
Posted by jenny; updated 05/18/03

IM SORRY I DONT HAVE ANY PICS. BUT ,WHAT IS YOUR THEME AND COLORS
Posted by jenny; updated 05/18/03

My colors are like burgundy redish color cause it is going to be on valenetines of next year
Posted by Jaclene; updated 05/19/03

That will match perfectly. Is ur theme going to have a valintinesy look or just ur own thing
Posted by jenny; updated 05/19/03

Yes it is going to hav sor of like a valentinsy kind of theme. So are you going to have a quinceanera sweet 16 or has it already passed
Posted by jaclene; updated 05/20/03

Send me and email at DeliizhuzLaydii@aol.com and ill send you some of my quince pictures and i could help you
Posted by Marina; updated 07/18/03

Yes ok i will email you and i hope you get and try to send me your pictures as soon as possible please and thank you
Posted by jaclene; updated 07/22/03

Can any one help me find things and help me with decorations ideras for my 15 aons.
Posted by nita; updated 07/22/03

Well i dont have any videos or pictures but my two older sisters had theirt quices i still have 2 years left but either way i still remember theris i was flower girls for both now they are 18 and 21 im still 13 so one is 5 yrs older and one is 10 so my 18 yr old sister had hers 3 years ago and it was great there were sliding doors for her entrance she stops at the stair my other sister takes shoes my parent put them on her(i recomend you sit while they put it on they had to play the song twice) then she walked the rest of the stairs and got the flowers i gave out and then she gave them to my mom i have pictures but my scanner broke so it was cinderella type of thing u get me! i hope rthat helped ok bye
Posted by Jacky; updated 10/21/03

Hi my Quinceanera is this April 16 and my colors are light pink and white. I need decorating ideas such as things to put around the hall because in is relatively big if you have any ideas please e-mail me at diamondprencesa@aol.com any ideas or websites or things like that would be greatly appreciated!
Posted by Sita; updated 12/29/03