Camo Weddings

Ok ladys i am getting married on July 14 2007. Our wedding is also camoflauge the thing is i need some more ideas. I have the camo vest and tye.. Girls are wearing silver which is in the mossy oak camo. We are diong fish bowls and tying bobbers that are personalized around them.... I got my mugs at the dollar store for $1 a piece and they are nice so i am giong to put the initals of each man in the wedding on their own.... What i need help with is the decoration part......the thing being that i only have a little bit of money ....i want something with deer antlers....and a lil bit of fishing items i did hear something about using a target and cutting it in to hearts but im not sure how good that will work...SO PLEASE ANYBODY WITH ADVISE PLEASE ANY ADVISE IS BETTER THAN NO ADVISE SO PLEASE EVEN IF ITS PICS TO DESCRIBE JSUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW...........Heather
Posted by jehmbutler; updated 01/26/08

I think the idea of a camo wedding is so much fun!! I found a great online place that offers dresses with Mossy Oak camo accents:

also launched a new Camo Collection with invitations in army camo and mossy oak camo. They are awesome!
Posted by Crystal; updated 02/04/08

Hey i am getting married on july 19th i am also having a camo theme and iu`m having trouble finding eberything except the tux please help
Posted by Courtnee; updated 03/10/08

We are doing a camo themed wedding in 2009. The guys are wearing mossy oak vests and ties, the girls green dresses. I am planning on using gerber daisy`s for our flowers, and would like to use mossy oak ribbon to wrap the stems, and also to make bows for the pews. Does anyone know if they make mossy oak ribbon?
Posted by Tanya; updated 04/21/08

Hi to all,
I personalize wedding invitations to fit your theme, colors, etc.. I would love to work with you on creating a camo invitations for your big day. If you are interested in my services please contact me at elizabeth@emrcreations.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Elizabeth

Visit our page for more info: EMR Creations - Party & Wedding Invitations

Posted by Elizabeth; updated 04/21/08

I see that camo weddings are the newest trend..my daughter had a camo wedding and we needed supplies ...but few were to be found. So i now create camo veils, ring pillows, flowergirl baskets, garters and bouquets all in your unique camo pattern at reasonable prices.
Posted by trena; updated 06/22/08

Well, the best thing to add to a Camouflage wedding is the wedding bands! for custom camo wedding rings and bands! This is so cool and so popular!
Posted by Tammy; updated 07/19/08

I`M GETTING MARRIED OCTOBER 3RD HERE AT OUR NEW LOG HOME. BRIDAL PARTY IS WEARING CAMO AND I MADE MY BOUQUET OUT OF DRIED WILD FLOWER, TURKEY FEATHERS, AND PUT A SMALL SET OF DEER ANTLERS AT THE BASE ABOVE WHERE I`LL HOLD THE BOUQUET, IT`S BEAUTIFUL.
Posted by JO KEATON; updated 09/16/09

My daughter is planning a camo wedding this coming July 2010. I was so excited when I saw your post.

How did the wedding turn out. Do you have any pictures of your decordations and tables?

Please e-mail me a pics if you have. Thanks.
Posted by Joan; updated 10/29/09

Hey I am getting married July 14, 2012 and we are doing camo as the theme, I am getting alot of things off camoformal.com and was wondering if you had any pictures from your wedding so I could get any ideas on center peices and decorations. My email is butterflykisses819@gmail.com
Thanks!
Cassandra
Posted by ; updated 07/20/11