For Sale Maggie Sottero Camden Size 10

I am selling my Maggie Sottero "Camden" dress in ivory. It has never been worn, no alteratons, Size 10.
One-piece, corset, strapless, slim A-line gown with chapel train. The bodice is gently ruched, and features embellished lace ornamenting the bodice. Encircling the waist is a ribbon sash accented with a brooch. The lace is embellished with Swarovski crystals, bugle beads, seed beads, and sequins. The dress color is Ivory/Light Gold accent. Free shipping $455.00.
I will e-mail details and more pictures upon request.
Posted by Emily; updated 01/22/08

Could you please send me the pictures you have? I have been looking for a picture of this dress in ivory/gold for a long time!
Posted by Katie; updated 01/26/08

Yes, I actually have the dress listed on ebay. The price has dropped a little. Here is the link, let me know if you would like to see more pictures.
Http://cgi.ebay.com/Maggie-Sottero-Camden-Wedding-Dress_W0QQitemZ110217144040QQihZ001QQcategoryZ63851QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Posted by Emily; updated 01/28/08

The dress is also listed on ebay. Look under Maggie Sottero Camden. I have 4 pictures on the internet. Please let me know if you would like to see more or if you have any questions.
Posted by Emily; updated 01/28/08

I would LOVE to see pics of this dress, it sounds excatly like what I am looking for ( I have seen the red sashed one) but I am looking for the gold! Thank you so much!
Posted by Ryan; updated 01/29/08

Can you give me your email address so that I can send you pictures? It is on ebay the link is listed above but I would be more than happy to send you more pictures.
Posted by Emily; updated 01/31/08

Hi,

Is this dress still for sale? Please email me at ginakaren@hotmail.com

Thanks
Posted by Gina; updated 02/22/08

Do you still have this dress?
Posted by Laura; updated 01/19/09

Hi, is this dress still available. I actually just tried this dress on in a bridal shop today and fell in love with it....
Posted by kelly; updated 02/14/09

Hi, I`m looking for this dress in a size 10. I tried on it on in ivory but would also be interested in white....just not the one with the red.

Great. please let me know your price, etc. As well. Thanks

Hi! I`m leaving in greece and I`m interesting to rent the model Camden Ivory/ Light Gold accent. You will help me a lot, if it could me possible for you to send me the picture in order to see the combination of these two colours.
At the shop, they haven`t this model (live), only after the order they can bring it.
So, please, help me.
Thanks in advance
Georgia
Posted by georgia; updated 03/13/09

Hello. Do you still have the dress?
Posted by katy; updated 01/27/13