I Need Help Planning A Sweet Sixteen

I`m throwing a sweet sixteen around july 2008 in New York but i don`t have a place yet and i need some ideas though im on a low budget right now. I havn`t officialy picked a theme yet but the three i have are:
1. Mardi gras
2.beach/tropical
3. Midnight in paris

If anyone has ANY ideas for any of the themes listed above PLEASE HELP me. ~Thanks~ ~Alyssa~
Posted by Alyssa; updated 01/21/08

Alyssa,

Can Do Parties is a complete event planning company located in Long Island. We can help with your venue search, invitations, theme, decorations, entertainment, favors, and so much more.

Please give us a call at 631-470-1214 or e-mail us at cdparties@gmail.com to discuss your party.

Visit our page for more info: Can Do Parties

Posted by Cyndee & Carole; updated 01/22/08

Hi Alyssa

I would love to help I have examples of all the thems on my web page. The midnight in Paris is on the "some ideas" page, the Eiffel tower is in front of a full sparkly moon and I use tiny little rhinestone`s as stars.

I custom design everything to your details, colors and whatever theme you would like - email me anytime

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 01/22/08

Im in the process of planing my daughters sweet 16 Partys are my specialty , tell how much your buget is and I will throw you a party of a life time. I have pleanty of family in NY
Posted by sally; updated 01/22/08