I Want To Donate My Prom Dress

Hi,
I would like to donate my prom dress and all the accesories i have with it. I would really like it to go to a charity for less fortunate teensI live in Dallas Texas and I cant seem to find one around here anywhere. Does anyone know where i could donate it to?
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/18/08

I know there are a few in Texas. Pretty Princess Project or cinderella project. Try googling it with your city. Email me if you can`t find 1.

Take care!

Visit our page for more info: Boutique Fashions & Events

Posted by Tracy; updated 01/21/08

Here is a place I found from watching the News last night. I plan to donate here:
Http://www.buzzfreepromisesdressgiveaway.org/
They are hosting the event on March 10, so you will need to donate before then. The dresses go to girls who have financial hardships and have a good standing at school. I think it`s great.
Posted by Erin; updated 02/29/08

Do you know of any in Wisconsin? Preferrably southern Wisconsin. I know there are a bunch in Chicago, but that is quite a drive.
Posted by lindsay; updated 03/13/08

I am a student at Little Elm High School and President of the Student Council. I am trying to earn my Girl Scout Award and I have just started the very first Prom Dress Drive at my school. We hope to provide girls at our school who are in need. I hope you can help us out by being our first donation. Also, could you please pass this information on to your friends.
Posted by Victoria; updated 02/22/11

We have just received over 250 dresses and are looking for an organization to donate to. To the girl at Little Elm High School. Please contact us. We have a ton of dresses and would love to donate them to you.
Posted by Jen; updated 03/09/11